Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 40 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1992 3000GT SL
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
When you guys say the fuse numbers under the hood which ones are you describing because of my fuse box only gives me what it is for not the number of the fuse

·
Registered
1992 3000GT SL
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
All of the higher amp fuses under the hood are fine and I believe I checked all of the smaller ones under the hood and under the dash because I had a blown fuse earlier that I replaced

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,248 Posts

·
Curmudgeon
5,417 Posts
Do your pop-ups work?
Fuse 11 (the one that blew) supplies power to the ETACs. The ETACs is known to be somewhat sensitive to power, and can go kind of nuts when the battery goes too low or it looses power.
Often the pop-up stop working among other things.
Try re-setting the ETACs by disconnecting the battery for a few minutes and see if that clears up the problem.

·
Registered
1992 3000GT SL
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
The things that are not working is my power windows my power mirrors and my lumbar support and I have the srs light on my dash now

·
Curmudgeon
5,417 Posts
Does the seat height adjustment work or is just the lumbar not working?
(Lumbar is powered through the power wind relay/etacs while the height adjustment does not.)

·
13,248 Posts
Fuse #5 underdash, top row, furthest right is for mirrors.

AND, that Power Windows relay also feeds the lumbar support...

·
13,248 Posts
The OTHER expert ^^^^ LOL

Bob.

·
Registered
1992 3000GT SL
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
The adjustment for my seat on the driver side near the door is completely fine

·
13,248 Posts
Have you put the power windows relay back in? (I'm guess yes, but if not, please do so)

Bob.

Steve told you how to reset ETACS....

·
Registered
1992 3000GT SL
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
OK I disconnected the battery I’ll let it sit for probably 10 minutes and then I’ll come back to it and check

·
Registered
93 NA ATX 3000gt DOHC
1,731 Posts
.............before go to much further also check fusible link fuse #6 under hood and #19 fuse under dash as it is for the ETACS unit that has to activate window relay.

Edit: First check #19 fuse under dash (lower right fuse), if you have power to it no need to check #6 fusible link under hood. Then just make sure #19 is good.
fuse box.JPG

·
13,248 Posts
Ok, I "think" that the power window relay is the same relay they use under the hood for several purposes, such as the radiator fans and the like.

Try pulling A-03x (fog light relay) and swapping it with the power window relay.... they pull out RATHER hard....

Bob.

·
Registered
1992 3000GT SL
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I swapped the relay and my lumbar and bolstering came back but my windows and right power mirror are still out and the none of the buttons on the right door work

21 - 40 of 93 Posts