Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 2 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
3,583 Posts
You can buy what is called a fuse tap at any auto store. It just hooks under one of the ends on a fuses blade and then gets inserted into the fuse panel with the fuse. You can then put a female end on your wire and plug it on to the tap. When you see what they look like you will know what I mean.
Real easy to use and work real well. I used to use them when hooking up cell phones years ago. They are a gold color and should be at the fuse section. Try Radio Shack or Pep Boys.
1 - 2 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.