Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Kevin
495 Posts
I have begun looking into this also, and I came across this site but cannot find any pricing anywhere for their compressors. The specs look promising, ~ 35-40amps (which is doable). A PWM controller is used to change the speed of the compressor, and maybe even one of the tech gurus can hook it up to our digital climate control! I know I am bringing this post back from 14 years ago, but for some reason our ac compressors have skyrocketed in price making something like this a bit more intriguing. Hell, if someone gets one of these systems working, they may even be able to get a group buy going. I'm sure there would be a lot of interest.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have begun looking into this also, and I came across this site but cannot find any pricing anywhere for their compressors. The specs look promising, ~ 35-40amps (which is doable). A PWM controller is used to change the speed of the compressor, and maybe even one of the tech gurus can hook it up to our digital climate control! I know I am bringing this post back from 14 years ago, but for some reason our ac compressors have skyrocketed in price making something like this a bit more intriguing. Hell, if someone gets one of these systems working, they may even be able to get a group buy going. I'm sure there would be a lot of interest.

I second this!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts