Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Hey does anyone have the part number for pins on the harness side of a 91-93 harness?

I found this one for 1st gen dsm's
170353-1
But cant be sure that its the same...

EDIT: Not the same!

·
Premium Member
5,750 Posts
Hey does anyone have the part number for pins on the harness side of a 91-93 harness?

I found this one for 1st gen dsm's
170353-1
But cant be sure that its the same...
1st gen dsm ECU connectors are completely different. If anything go research 2g dsm (95+) ECU connector pins, as they are the same.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
1st gen dsm ECU connectors are completely different. If anything go research 2g dsm (95+) ECU connector pins, as they are the same.
Thanks will do!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
If you really want to go that route.. I got mine from here:

Still can't believe that it works lol.
Oh I already have my conversion harness finished, this is for a different project.

Mines the same way, I was surprised it worked at all

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Are the resisters for the injectors?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Not uniuno, but yes those are resisters for his tt awd swap car I assume. I just ordered a set myself.

Sadly you cannot find any of the 99/98 connectors anymore. It's easy to just find a pigtail from a 98/99 sl though.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Not uniuno, but yes those are resisters for his tt awd swap car I assume. I just ordered a set myself.

Sadly you cannot find any of the 99/98 connectors anymore. It's easy to just find a pigtail from a 98/99 sl though.
Ok I figured, yeah I bought a set a while ago and haven't put them in yet. Damn ight guess I'll have to keep looking for the pigtails from someone. Do you know if you can buy just the pins that fit the 99 ecu plugs?

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Ok I figured, yeah I bought a set a while ago and haven't put them in yet. Damn ight guess I'll have to keep looking for the pigtails from someone. Do you know if you can buy just the pins that fit the 99 ecu plugs?

This page has them listed,

I looked them up but digikey is out of them, they still could be out there though.

I ended up not needing any 99 pins though with my sl ecu.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Had the wrong site. It was spoolin up:

http://www.spoolinup.com/ECU-Pins_p_72.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I found 4 types of pins on mouser that looked close to right but none were I could maybe get the one to work but decided to just reuse the old pins from my connectors by cutting the ears off that crimp the wire to it and just soldering the new wire to the pin. Should work just fine.

121 - 139 of 139 Posts