Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 3000gt vr4 tt
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i found a set of 4 06 r18 eclipse rims they are 8.5 will they fit on my 97 vr4 awd?

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
15,071 Posts
Specifications on the rims may help....

Bob.

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
15,071 Posts
I'm sorry, but that bottom right rim looks like used in a BLOWN tire incident.
I could be wrong, but it doesn't look like it would hold air.

Just my .02

·
Registered
97 3000gt vr4 tt
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm sorry, but that bottom right rim looks like used in a BLOWN tire incident.
I could be wrong, but it doesn't look like it would hold air.

Just my .02

right on i appreciate it. the post says they all hold air but i guess i wouldnt buy them until i got to touch them and see what condition they are in. first hand,

·
Registered
76 Posts
Stock VR4 wheels are exactly that spec but hard to guess if they will clear the calipers. +46 does leave room for a decent amount of spacer if needed though

·
Registered
97 3000gt vr4 tt
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Stock VR4 wheels are exactly that spec but hard to guess if they will clear the calipers. +46 does leave room for a decent amount of spacer if needed though

ordered spacers lol because they rub the caliper just enough lol. i went with the 2 in spacer might have the tires stick out some but that will just make it look that much meaner.

·
Registered
76 Posts
ordered spacers lol because they rub the caliper just enough lol. i went with the 2 in spacer might have the tires stick out some but that will just make it look that much meaner.
ngl 2" will be obnoxious unless you're trying to fit in with squatted trucks but you'll see for yourself I guess

1 - 10 of 10 Posts