Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vr-4 Evr
2,027 Posts
you can boost 15lbs with 10:1 its all about tuning HKS has that intergra type r that does 20 lbs and it has 11:! compression.

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
Those turbos look like 13Gs. They claim that they are Garrett's but I don't think so. They are in MHI TD04 housings (check part numbers against Jeff's site).

They are probably easily capable of 15psi of boost. I personally wouldn't want to run that on stock n/a internals.

·
Got Boost?
4,242 Posts
Heh. Looks like they pulled the stock turbo intercoolers, piping, and other various things off of a Twin Turbo 3000GT/Stealth. Look, they even included the stock, plastic y-pipe.

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
that's ALL that it is.. stock stuff off a VR-4.. they are stock turbos, stock manifolds, stock intercoolers, etc.. I don't see how you people keep thinking this is a "kit".. yes, it is a 'grouping' of parts you would need, but by no means is it a complete and bolt on "kit"..

·
UP THE IRONS!!!
3,129 Posts
Interesting....I just realized the the twin turbo model is 8:1 compression and the N/A is 10:1. What is with that and why is that?

·
Registered
656 Posts
i believe you get more hp out of and na if you raise the compression. like faster acceleration and such i think.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts