Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
'94 3000GT original owner
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever dealt with "autocoolstuffs" on Ebay. He sent me an email soliciting his auctions on Ebay. Sounds shady to me and I just wondered if anyone here had dealt with him.

Bob

·
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt

This guy is selling JDM GTO Badges. I emailed him asking for a part number. He replied saying he got these from a Japanese dealer and didn't know what I meant by "part number". Come on....the part number is right on the package. Sounds like some kid trying to scam us. Let me know if anyone else is trying to get one of this guys badges, and if you actually do get one.

Bob

·
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He has two Ebay auctions going right now and claims to have a "few dozen" GTO Badges to sell. I'm anxious to see how this goes.

Bob

·
Registered
265 Posts
Those things aren't easy to get for a good price unless he's stealing them from my stock at the junkyard:mad:.I'm still trying to get more of these. And if he's making money on them he sucks!:ak47:

·
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kuruma

You being in Japan, can't you go to a Mitsubishi dealer there and order these badges? They might be a stock item. I heard these badges cost about 5000 yen ($43) in Japan. They come in two colors....light grey w/dark gray stripe and dark grey w/light grey stripe. Here is a photo of the dark grey. I need a light grey one.

Bob

·
Registered
265 Posts
Oh just the badge. I was getting the whole thing for a little more than that plus the in country shipping and out country shipping. I'll look into it but this is a busy time of year so it might be a while.

·
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kuruma

The seller on Ebay, "autocoolstuffs", was also selling the badge only. I emailed him a zillion times but he never came through, so I'm assuming he didn't have them. If it will help you in locating these, here is the Mitsubishi Part number for the "Dark Grey" Badge. I need the "Light Grey" but don't know the part number for that one. Thanks.....Bob

Mark, GTO
MR109936

·
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
puffe516

Read back a couple posts. I was told about 5000 yen ($43.00). If kuruma can locate any for sale, I would be willing to pay twice that shipped for a light grey one (for a red car). They are very hard to come by for whatever reasons. What color are you looking for? Light or Dark Grey?

·
3kgt Driver
3,505 Posts
I'll probably get both and then sell off the one i dont want...maybe i'll use both in different places...

good looking out Bob on bringing up this thread :bigthumb:

·
Registered
265 Posts
H3ey this is going to have to wait a while. I'm doing a panel sale and that plus the PCS move I've got coming up has me running around in circles and the wife isn't too happy about it. I've got to be diplomatic with my time and I've only been married about 3 months so the wife gets priority. I'll be back stable around FEb with this type of thing. Ask DJmonnie about this type of stuff too he's in Okinawa so he might be able to help,. Catn't promise from him though just might want to run it by him.

·
3kgt Driver
3,505 Posts
aw kuruma! u had my hopes up!

it's all good. congrats on marriage! how does it feel being married?

·
Total Posts: 1,736,254
3,499 Posts
hahaha, just spotted this thread

My friend took that picture of the dark grey GTO badge above on the back of his white 98 VR-4 which was used for my auction on eBay for the same badge under mattwiks. I can get these for about $55 each but they're a PITA to get so I'd be willing to sell them to other 3SI members for $60 + shipping. That's both the grey and silver ones, IF I can get ahold of anymore of the silver ones (they seem to be VERY hard to get for whatever reason :mad: )

Anyway, if ur interested you can email me at [email protected] or just post here and I'll get to work on trying to get some more of these things. I also have paypal under [email protected] but DON'T SEND ANYTHING UNTIL I HAVE CONFIRMED I CAN ACTUALLY GET ANY MORE!!!! I'll post tomorrow if I can get them.

Later

·
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Matt,

I'm the one that emailed about using your photo. Definitely put me down for a silver badge. I'll also shoot you an email. Thanks for helping out with these.

Bob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts