Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ex-3/S Lover
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I listed a bunch of stuff that I had lying around on eBay a few nights ago. There are lots of engine parts, and a few other things, but the best stuff is already gone. I still have 720cc fuel injectors that a few supra guys are looking at, 6G72 blocks, heads, cranks, brackets, sensors, manifolds, camshafts, etc.
Check it out, see if there's anything you like. The reserve prices are set pretty low, but if the auction ends and the reserve isn't met, email me with an offer and we'll see how good of a mood I'm in =)

Anyway, thought I'd throw out a heads up if anyone needed or wanted some stuff to play with. I'm the guy who sells the big bore 3rd generation lifters, Stillen Downpipes, and Corbeau Racing Seats, so plenty of you know I can be trusted.

Also, keep a lookout on DiabloEnterprises.com since there will be a grand-reopening in the next month or two. I'll be selling all sorts of stuff for more than just 3000GT's and Stealth. If anyone has anything they need, email me at [email protected] and I'll get you some prices. I can get over 250,000 aftermarket products for all cars, and engine parts for imports.

:mitsu: Click here for eBay listings.

Thanks guys,
Paul Butkiewicz :D

·
ex-3/S Lover
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
3Si Discounts...

Hey, I've gotten a few emails already so I thought I'd post is here.
If anyone wants new parts or engine kits, I have them available, just let me know you're from 3Si and I'll hook you up.
-Paul
[email protected]

·
Registered
73 Posts
longblock!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, I've gotten a few emails already so I thought I'd post is here.
If anyone wants new parts or engine kits, I have them available, just let me know you're from 3Si and I'll hook you up.
-Paul
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul I need a long block for my 1994 3000gt vr4 tt if you had some how much? or do you now where I can get some?.

Does anybody I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
ex-3/S Lover
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Long and Short Blocks

Hi,
We've been out of blocks for a while now... =( I can still get all the rebuild kits with oversize parts for machined motors.
Let me know if you need anything,
Paul Butkiewicz
[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.