Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I was messing around and I hear that there are many ways and somewhat long ways to make snake eyes on 1st gen. which involves splicing wires and such. Well when you turn the knob for the lights the lights turn on then they go up. So what I can do, maybe its just mine, I can turn it to where it is almost all the way turned but right before the headlights go up. And for some reason it stay and then the lights are on and the headlights stay down. HAHAHAHA. Also do people actually drive on the road at night like this becuase it seems like it doesnt give off enough light? Easiest snake eyes!

·
blk93stealthes
9,150 Posts
yeah, but when u take a turn the headlights pop back up....acually the easiest is to take out thefuse for the headlight motor. Works great for shows..then put the fuse back and drive

·
Registered
18,548 Posts
the easiest way i found was the way i did mine. cut the wire.

thats it. no splicing, no fuses blown. just cut the 1 wire and leave it. everyhting works just how its supposed to. button for the motor works to pop the lights up. all i had to do other than cut the wire was run a power wire to the fog button from a hot with key on source.

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
Alans version is the easiest of all. I changed mine up just a little bit to include a switch, but i didnt even have to remove the kick panel or heat vent.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Snake eyes

I did Alans way also, works great and very easy!

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
I also used Alan's method. Extremely easy and quick. It took me longer to find my jeweler's screwdriver set to remove the gray deal in the harness than to actually perform this mod.

All of the other methods seem to difficult for "scared to death of screwing with the electrical system type mods" for guys like me. Alan's method was easier than shit and any 2 year old with a flashlight and a screwdriver can perform it. Hell, my daughter installed the jumper wire for me.;) :D

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
You need a screw driver to do it? OOooops.
lol i just pushed hte wires in then Zip Tied em. ;)

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
i used the one jumper wire method. quick and easy. execpt i had to hook up my foglights cause i have a 91 stealth. anyone know why the snake eyes kill the fog lights on a 91????

1 - 13 of 13 Posts