Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Eagle Talon...

4K views 64 replies 17 participants last post by  hitemup21 
im sorry starfish but there is a shit load of fast dsms out there.....theres a plethora of them running in the 11's and a few of them running in the 10's.......sean glazer dave buschur and john sheperd are a few of the guys who have had their awd dsm's in the 10's.....glazer broke into the 8's not that long ago and buschur has been in the 8's for a bit now.

sad to say but due to the large aftermarket support for the dsm's and other reasons i cant think of right now dsm's are consistently faster than our beloved 3s's

the hell..it doesnt take $4000 to get a 3s into the 12's.......get a boostcontroller..intake...gut your precats....and a downpipe and you can break into the 12's

one more thing klamathpro you really didnt buy one of those stupid tornado peices of crap that you see in the back of magazines or on infomercials did you?

just because everyone in your area doesnt seem to know how to drive doesnt mean you shouldnt beleive a dsm could run 12's for about 2000 bucks. And you have to rememebr most of us are talkin about the awd models......not the the fwd models like the one your friends have. with the fwd models....its just like draggin a freakin honda......you can have a rip snorting set up but when you cant get that power to the ground youre gonna be running shitty times all day. And if we cant change your mind because of the dsm's in your area.....then move.....go find a place where people know how to drive.

well i dont have to get a tornado to say its worthless.....sport compact car did a test of them and it didnt do shit....it actually lost horsepower on a few runs on the dyno.....and it showed how the infomercial is snowing everyone over with that dyno run ........the only guys that seem to be getting the tornado are the N/A guys who are trying to get more power and instead of doing what works theyre falling for gimicky bullshit

he shouldnt be making claims like he is about the tornado unless he can prove it....dyno the damn thing if you wanna be a smart ass......because SCC has already and it has been shown that it does jack shit for your car.....honestly how does 3 bucks worth of metal jammed in your intake make power......and 933000.....ask your dads friend if he wants a race after hes done waxing lbrownes ass.

ive spent 2500 bucks so far.....another 2000 on the way....and with the price of my car its a shitload cheaper than the viper.

you sound like some dipshit teenager who never took your car onto an actual road course.....stop these gran turismo dreams your having.

933000 said:
and once again, i never said the tornado actually made cars faster. and about the metal thing, could the same thing be said about the fipk? :confused:

hey dumb ass.....the same cant be said about the FIPK.....first of all it replaces the stock airbox with an open element air filter that is less restrictive then the stock airbox thus allowing more airflow which increases power......the tornado is a "piece of metal" thats in the intake path......its not the same damn thing....fipk offers a less restrictive path for the air....the tornado restricts it

933000 said:

hey shitface.....i was just wondering......if that "piece of metal" spins when air goes past it, wouldnt the way that the spinning blades are faced suck/push air into the engine, like an airplane propellor?.....now im just using established principles.....are you just a troll that established themselves before unleashing their stupidity on us unsuspecting simpletons? quit being such a little bitch. :rolleyes:
what kind of established principles are you trying to use.....that peice of shit tornado doesnt move at all....its just some peice of shit you jam into the intake path....nothing moves......its said to change the flow and movement of the air so it can help atomize fuel better.......total bullshit

and you can ask anyone on this board that im far from a troll.....you havent provided any useful information in this thread....youre the troll in this thread

totally cool man i have no problem with you.....you actually provide useful info....that 933000 guy doesnt

hell you answer one of my questions about dsm.... i mean i have no probs with you

i call them like i see them

and you started it first.....you havent said a useful thing here yet...just insults and trash talk

useless shit....what useless shit.....im telling you that the tornado doesnt work......that my car can run as fast a viper at a fraction of the cost.....the thread started off about dsm's and i provided useful info....what have you said that was of any help so far.

basically theres no need to reply to you anymore.

amen brother amen.......a true automotive ethuiast loves all cars.....i drive imports but i love all makes.....a good buddy is building a 440 1969 superbee....beautiful car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.