Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I can't friggin believe this. People are bidding on the "snake eyes kit" for over $70!

A switch and some wire and instructions for $70 plus $10 shipping on something that's free. It's absolutely astonishing! We should make a bunch of ebay accounts and bid high and give the guy the run around - never pay;)

I know this has been posted before, but I never saw the total price get to be over $80. If it was $20-25 I might be able to see that with a little overhead for a switch with wire and install instructions, but that's outrageous. Does anyone know who this guy is?

It looks like he stole pictures of EricB's car to sell his product as well. I'd demands he take down pictures of whoever's cars are on there.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1873048696

·
Native
3,894 Posts
Someone should add a "free mod" or "3Si.org" water mark to the pictures on the site that explains the snake eyes so poeple can't keep stealing the pictures!

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It might be worth it to put an auction up on ebay with say 200 units or something for $.01 each with a picture and put a link to the Snake Eyes mod on 3Si. Because you have to actually sell somebody something just say "FREE SNAKE EYS MOD" as the title and state in the information that you will recieve an email with the link if you bid:cool: I bet that would piss this guy off!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Turbo Tension said:
Someone should add a "free mod" or "3Si.org" water mark to the pictures on the site that explains the snake eyes so poeple can't keep stealing the pictures!
:stupid:

I think that's a very good idea.

·
Native
3,894 Posts

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
If I had taken those pics I'd e-mail ebay and inform them he is breaking copyright laws by using them.

-Jeff

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Im willing to bet it is a member here! I emailed a few people links too a post about how to do it for cheap...before they were private auctions.

Isn't there a way to just unplug something and u can have snakeyes! ? I know its not as nice as being able to flip a switch...but I thought there was a way!

·
Registered
475 Posts
a jumper wire is all it takes...when you go into parking lights they come on and that's as good as a switch and if whoever really needed to have a switch just to turn on snake eyes, i dun see how much harder it would than just to connect a switch to the jumper wire.

·
*****DEMIGOD****
5,664 Posts
Yeah I saw this guy putting up the snake-eyes mod up a few weeks ago. I contacted him as if I was really interested in the kit by asking a lot of tech. questions. When he replied I slammed his ass and told him that it's a free mod and he stoled the 3S pic he had up on the auction. He never replied back...I wonder why? Anywho I'm with TooFast4Radar on this one. We should list some auctions just to piss him off. As a matter fact I'm gonna contact eBay safe harbor and notify them that the pic was stolen and yadda..yadda..yadda. Maybe I can get them to pull his auction.

:ak47: theifs:shoot2:

·
It's like that
2,759 Posts
Darktrail said:
If I had taken those pics I'd e-mail ebay and inform them he is breaking copyright laws by using them.

-Jeff
I thought of that just before I read your post...

·
Puts Out On 1st Date !
6,397 Posts
Well, you guys didn't read the full auction. This is the "EXTREME" snake eyes kit. Definately worth the $70.00

·
Puts Out On 1st Date !
6,397 Posts
TooFast4Radar said:
It might be worth it to put an auction up on ebay with say 200 units or something for $.01 each with a picture and put a link to the Snake Eyes mod on 3Si. Because you have to actually sell somebody something just say "FREE SNAKE EYS MOD" as the title and state in the information that you will recieve an email with the link if you bid:cool: I bet that would piss this guy off!

Good idea, let's see if I can piss him off !!! :D :D :D :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1873580478

·
Native
3,894 Posts
GOOD JOB REDVR4!!!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.