Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Wizard of NOS
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked through all of the DYNO test results and havent found very many still intact.

It seems almost everyone includeing myself have been posting DYNO results as links, or IMG's mirrored from old web pictures.
So needless to say there arent that many actuall results left in the threads.

So anyone with any Dyno results please post them here in the form of an attachment. Also for the sake of space please optimize and shrink your files as jpeg's. Or Email them to me and I will do it for you.

[email protected]

Also anyone reading this post who wishes to reply to someone please PM them or Email them so not to clutter the information with random posting. Lets try and keep this thread all about DYNO results.

Admin; if possiable could you please make this thread a sticky for a short time so it will have a chance to gather information?

Thank You!
:D

Attachments

·
og
4,293 Posts
i'll get mine to ya this weekend bud, i also have another dyno chart. good idea, safe travels.

- mike

·
Registered
856 Posts
i'm gonna dyno mine once i put my juice in. maybe a couple weeks or so, sorry =(

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
sorry if this is unwanted clutter for this page but i think it might help it out. WHERE ARE THE ALL WHEELE DYNOS? is there some kind of guid to all of the ones in the U.S. somewhere maby. i sure would go to one if i knew where to go and you could get that much more data. i am sure many people are in the same boat.

·
Banned
9,895 Posts
Here is one of my dyno sheets with and without nitrous (plotted on the same sheet). Non nitrous run was with a K&N, NGK racing plugs, Borla exhaust, Apexi S-AFC. Nitrous run was with the same and a 75 shot.

Here is one of JB's twin turbo SL (turbo kit) made by AAM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts