Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, I wanted to share this to hopefully get more data input. This is a revival of the dyno collection threads:
Dyno Chart Collection Thread, Take Two - 3000GT/Stealth International Message Center

The dynochart demo website can be found at:

Dyno Chart Demo

(Your mileage will vary on Internet Explorer sorry!)

This is still a demo link until I feel good about it so it might be broken from time to time...

I would appreciate data! If the dyno operator can output to a spread sheet that would be perfect. If it's a dynojet, I can load the original winpep file if you have it. If not, I will take images as long as they are clear and show the axis clearly. Please email the following to [email protected]. You can also post a reply here with the same data.

Include the following:

dyno image, spreadsheet, or dyno source file (winpep etc)

engine liter(3.0,3.5,etc), turbo class (td04,05,etc), turbo(dr750,td04H 13g, etc), nos (100shot,yes,etc), water/meth(50/50, yes, etc), fuel(91,93,e85,etc)
if you don't know exact numbers on nos, water/meth just say "yes", if you don't have it don't include it.
You may not have tq, boost, or afr so leave blank
RPM can be in any unit, for example 2.70 is 2700, or you can have 2700 directly, etc
There is no minimum or max granularity but every 100rpm is preferred. Obviously less granularity becomes less useful especially if your chart is not smooth.
Specify units on BOOST, PSI preferred

If you have or plan to give me multiple cars' data, let me know so I can enter the data appropriately. By default I will assume your data comes from one car only.

Update 3/19/13:

Ton of new features and 40+ charts added!

Update 3/15/13:

Updated the layout and some options:

Update 3/14/13:

Updated the link at the top to allow some filtering of results.

Update 2/21/13:

Added some more data and working on features at the same time.

Update 2/20/13:

I started entering in some data, will take a while to read the charts and redo the data but should work out nicely!

Original Post:

On 3si there was a long running dyno chart collection thread (link. Unfortunately it is not being updated any longer. This is something I would like to start back up since I'm sure we have a ton of new charts available. I've tried to contact spfan to continue the work but haven't gotten a reply, no longer an active user there.

Does anyone have any contact information for him?

This thread isn't going to be the resting place for the charts just to get some things rolling. It would be nice to get the old info to start with then add new data. Some ideas include making a website with this data that can be viewed better.

Thoughts?

·
Verified Seller
4,431 Posts
Thank you very much for reviving this. It seems to be VERY out of date with a lot of DR turbo data missing. I know there has to be at least ten to twenty members on here that have these turbos in the 650 to 1300 range.

It really is a useful tool for those of us looking to upgrade. Knowing what can be achieved with these turbos on pump, E85, meth injection, etc. is a big help in the planning process. It also helps to know what EMS is used and what some of the piggybacks are capable of.

I encourage those who can contribute, to do so. It would be GREATLY appreciated by those of us still in the planning stages. Just knowing who and what HP\TQ they have achieved would be great so we can track down your signatures, view your garage, or send PM's for details.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

·
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Added about 25 more charts. All td04 charts from the take two thread have been added.

·
Verified Seller
4,431 Posts
Added about 25 more charts. All td04 charts from the take two thread have been added.
My only suggestion is to clarify in the chart if these are BHP numbers or AWHP on the left side of the graph.

Thanks again for your efforts.

·
vice prez: TPW
8,091 Posts
Awesome resource!

I don't know if you want a full stock dyno for the charts.

If so:

engine 3.0
turbo class td04
turbo td04l 9b
water/meth no
max boost 12psi
fuel 93

RPM, HP, TQ,
2.50, 105, 221,,
3.40, 186, 289,,
4.30, 212, 255,,
5.20, 248, 251,,
6.10, 237, 202,,
6.70, 230, 180,,

-John

·
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Added the rest of the 20 td05 charts!

John, thanks, added! The more the merrier.

·
Verified Seller
4,431 Posts
The dynochart demo website can be found at:

Dyno Chart Demo

This is still a demo link until I feel good about it so it might be broken from time to time...

Thoughts?
I was looking at the dynochart demo and I like it. I would ask that there were two buttons added. Deselect all and Select all. It would make it much easier to zero in on a specific one or two dynos. It too needs HP clarification.

·
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmm, you must not have refreshed for the buttons. I quickly realized that when I was adding data. You should have them for the legend and filter view.

·
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh actually, sorry, I forgot to make those changes live lol.

·
Verified Seller
4,431 Posts
Hmm, you must not have refreshed for the buttons. I quickly realized that when I was adding data. You should have them for the legend and filter view.
Great. It works real well. Makes sorting what you want so much easier. It is appreciated. Now, just the HPand Torque in brake or awhp. It is always asked.

·
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hmm, I'll have to think about whp and awhp. Just to be sure, I assume you mean engine versus chassis dyno hp. I got asked about adding virtual dyno runs. I'm not sure if they normally measure engine or chassis power. If it's the later then well, all the data is chassis and I'll probably just make an announcement saying so.

·
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i have my 1000awhp plus car and my 650awhp TD04 car dynos.. but just the vids. ill make sense of that stuff when i have a chance
I have a few of your cars already input. I think I have the 650awhp if that is the dr750 but don't have the 1000whp+car though.

If the videos show a good shot of the final dyno chart with scales then it can be input.

·
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
This chart kicks ass. Thanks for all the hard work you put into this. Sorted alphabetically is much nicer too.

You need to get Italo's crazy dynos on there where he made 1100+. And Matt M.'s various DR1200/1300 charts with his racecar.

·
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks! I plan to add a way to sort them by HP or TQ as well. I was originally going to use the chart data to calculate the max hp and tq but realized that exported graphs don't always show the exact max value from the dyno so I need to store the actual max values separately.

Big power graphs are next on my list for sure since they are most interesting. After that, I'll scan through posts so if you want yours pushed higher on the list just add it here.

I added an option to not show the intro dialog if you are revisiting the page. Mainly I found it annoying when developing :) I also added some more meat in the news section so I'll be updating that as I go.

·
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry guys I haven't been able to update the charts. Been busy trying to get the car on the road for Spring!

·
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Two week bump! Sorry no updates or additions to mention hopefully soon.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts