Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just want to let you guys know that I just ordered a pair of 15G turbos fron these guyzs. the turbos come clipped and ported and with the larger turbine wheel!! cool! this is a very good price compared to what I have seen...very good for for the budget minded person...I shall let you guys know how reliable these things are! sorry I mean Turbo Specialties...I spoke to Reed...Mike, you are right! sorry about the blemish hehehe take care guyz...and the # is provided by ron furhter down this thread

The VR4 Dentist

[This message has been edited by 15GVR4 (edited December 07, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by 15GVR4 (edited December 07, 1999).]

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
cool, do they have a website

·
Registered
858 Posts
Yeah do they have a website?..name? phone number?..when are u getting the turbos in and also what other mods are you doing.

Raja
94 Vr4

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Of course they are ported otherwise how would the wheel fit in the housing
When you say "bigger" what do you mean ?

·
Registered
653 Posts
I don't know anything about "Dynamic Turbos", but this is the EXACT same price I'm getting my 15Gs for from Turbo Specialties in Birmingham, AL. My turbos are done but I sent them my exhaust manifolds for porting as an afterthought so once they are done I'll get everything back and bolted on.

I've talked to the owner Reed numerous times on the phone and he seems very knowledgable and courteous. Give them a call at 205-444-5011.

BTW, the price assumes your core is usable.

Tell 'em Mike sent 'ya!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts