Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1993 3000GT VR-4
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been trying to get on Dynamic Racing’s website for a couple weeks now to no luck. Does anyone know what’s going on here?

·
Registered
350 Posts
I hope they aren't done. Was probably going to by some dr650s in the next few months. :cry:

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,655 Posts
Just a guess by me, but Matt probably doesn't even know his site it down.
While he has been a HUGE part of the 3S scene, I'm pretty sure that he has others keeping his "digital" image going.
I could be wrong, and I think at this point Matt is maybe close to 50? He had a son the last I knew, probably in his teens or 20's now.
Perhaps his focus has changed.

Regardless, Matt, THANK YOU for all you've done, and if you remember me (the few times we met), I miss you bud......

Bob.

Reactions: gawdzinner

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
They are still in business! Site down Spoke with Bob at 1 stop next door and he said he will let Matt know. However I did notice 3SX no longer has a listing for the DR650s and DR750s on their page. You can try these out also if you never get a hold of DR by phone (3/S) SS-Billet TD04-15G billet

·
Registered
350 Posts
Well that's good to know. And yea 3sx doesn't sell them anymore because they have their own versions of the dr650/dr750 called the eliminators/executioners.

·
Keep'n 'em spooled
2,512 Posts
Well that's good to know. And yea 3sx doesn't sell them anymore because they have their own versions of the dr650/dr750 called the eliminators/executioners.
They were selling those long before they started selling DR turbos. If the DR turbos are really gone from the 3SX site then that's not a good sign IMHO.

·
One fix at a time
7,839 Posts
I was just on DR's website last week and it was working. I was trying to find some old links for products using the internet wayback machine but it didn't have a lot of it saved and cataloged. It definitely is not his main business anymore and he has gotten into better retirement type sustainable incomes like real estate, storage, etc. Just about 100% of his products are all farmed out to other places that buid what he needs so I would imagine he'll still continue offering bolt-on turbos for awhile.

·
Keep'n 'em spooled
2,512 Posts
Hmmm

I'mm still around, Not sure why the sight is down but I will have it looked into. Thanks for letting me know.
Matt,
I just checked and as someone said above the DR turbos are not on the 3SX site. What is your sales outlet then? Or maybe 3SX was using links to your site and temporarily removed them?
Thanks,
Bill

·
Keep'n 'em spooled
2,512 Posts
You can still buy them direct from us. I have somebody working on the web sight right now trying to fix it.
Matt,

Thanks for your long term and continued support for the 3S platform. I know it is a very small part of your business these days so it is much appreciated.

Bill

·
13,655 Posts
Thanks, nice to know us old-timers still appreciated:)
I thanked you several post ago ole buddy....
How old is your son now?
I miss seeing you at the NG's, I was always hyped to watch you run....

Bob.

Reactions: Dave57 and MWRVR4

·
Registered
12,189 Posts
I thanked you several post ago ole buddy....
How old is your son now?
I miss seeing you at the NG's, I was always hyped to watch you run....

Bob.

Hey man, He turned 18 this year! crazy huh. And thanks to you too, you still have your Spyder?

·
13,655 Posts
Geeze, how time flies. I bet he has all the same wild ideas you had at his age. He looks to be growing up to be quite the man.
Damnit, I'm OLD.
And you! When did you start the beard?
Ever marry again?

I just sold the 92TT that I bought back in 2006, the clutch was so heavy, I could barely handle it after achilles surgery on my left foot last year.
Still have the Spyder though, about to turn 120K, but still looks showroom!!

Thanks for posting the pic, it IS great seeing you again, friend.

Bob. :)

·
Registered
12,189 Posts
Ya he is a crazy kid that's for sure
LOL the Beard I guess a year or so ago.
Nope 17 years single and going to die that way

I still have a few 3/s cars, 5 right now lol. I bought a Tesla Model S Performance earlier this year, I never thought I would own a EV car, but I must say I like it. A few days after I got it I took it to the track it ran 10.65 on the stock tires with 45psi in them. Impressive for a 5100 lb car.

·
13,655 Posts
I bought a Tesla Model S Performance earlier this year, I never thought I would own a EV car, but I must say I like it. A few days after I got it I took it to the track it ran 10.65 on the stock tires with 45psi in them. Impressive for a 5100 lb car.
Hahahaha, why does THIS not surprise me?
My youngest son (turned 27 in May) bought a Model 3 last year, and I have to admit, I was pretty impressed with it as well.

What the hell are you going to do with all those 3S's? Still have the record holder?

Listening to you talk (type) brings back lots of memories Matt.

You take care of that boy and YOURSELF.

Bob.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts