Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone bought from this place?

Tried emailing them about buying parts but no response. If someone can't respond emails I don't feel very confident in buying from them.

·
Red Devil
770 Posts
'Not looking good' is like telling the hindenburg passengers we're experiencing a small technical glitch in the docking process....

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they had a good price on the obx header/cat delete kit

but after reading reviews on google I'm not willing to take the chance :S

·
Now with 100% more meth
2,704 Posts
Nothing wrong with buying parts from DSM graveyard, I know the guy personally. Its easy to get a bad rep dealing with 16 year old kids buying used DSM parts. He has like 5 other websites if you would rather buy from one of them lol.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alright how come he doesn't respond to mails then on his sales email?

maybe you could buy them for me and ship them to me in Sweden because he asks alot for the shipping :p

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
alright how come he doesn't respond to mails then on his sales email?

maybe you could buy them for me and ship them to me in Sweden because he asks alot for the shipping :p
Maybe that's why he isn't responding? Your already complaining and haven't bought anything from them yet. I'd ignore you to as there are sooo many scams here in the USA regarding overseas purchasing. I've ordered from them before and didn't have an issue.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I havn't bought anything yes but you would want to be sure before spending a couple of hundred dollars... Besides read the reviews on youtube and google, not so assuring. Not responding customer emails is not that assuring either

anyways f*ck it then I'll just buy the ebay ones

1 - 12 of 12 Posts