Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've been looking around at driving lights for my car, and was wondering what you guys are using. Are there any brands you really like and think kick butt? I'm in it for the performance though, not for the looks. In other words I want something that actually shines farther like my high beams.

So far the brand I seem to like is Catz. I was hoping for a fairly compact design, in rectangular shape, or sqaure, of no larger then about 2 1/4" by 5 1/2" max. I want them to look similar to my stockers if thats possible.

Any opions, or suggestions guys?

·
Ferrari Nut
2,675 Posts
Until the price goes down eventually with a flooded market of manufacturers, TRUE Xenon with corrected beam patterns in all seriousness, eliminates the need for driving lights. The light illuminates everything for the driver to see at night.

But it seems funny to me that you cannot go and get white driving light kits anymore, its all that wanna-be xenon blue filters and lenses. Not to bitch or anything, but more lights on my car...to me drains my power cell resources, :D mabey Im just one of those that chooses function over fasion when it comes to the car lighting system :D . I donno!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL.....true they will draw more power, but hey if thats a prob, just drive at night with no lights on! He he he....or better yet tell that to the guys that always run parking lights anytime they driver their car! I know.....I do it myself too! Sometimes. But still nothing will light up the night better then a true driving light. My dad had some 100 watters that could melt deer......lol.....looked light daylight....no lie.

I'm not in it for the looks. I want bright lights that do more then look cool. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts