Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just on dr site and there is a picture of greddy tdo5 headers. but the flange is wrong, but they do look nice and are set up for an external wg which is cool. i wonder if they are for a tdo5 or not. matt. also can the external tube be closed off and used for an internal.

·
5,179 Posts
Ralliartdsmgvr4 said:
I was just on dr site and there is a picture of greddy tdo5 headers. but the flange is wrong, but they do look nice and are set up for an external wg which is cool. i wonder if they are for a tdo5 or not. matt. also can the external tube be closed off and used for an internal.
The headers are for TD05/TD06 turbos but you have to get the turbos from Greddy.

·
Premium Member
12,195 Posts
Ralliartdsmgvr4 said:

the flange is not wrong, it's for greddy TD-05/TD-06 turbos:) Good thing about the greddy turbos is, that your stock oil feed, and return lines will work, and you can even use those turbos with the stock IC piping (with a slight mod to the back pipe)

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I've known a couple of guys who have bought the GReddy kits for the 3/S, none of them could use the stock oil/coolant feed and return lines. I was under the impression you could not.

The banjo bolt on the front oil feed line wouldn't fit in the center section on all three kits I've seen (we even tried ordering a new feed line bolt on two of the kits). Maybe a fluke?

·
Premium Member
12,195 Posts
Peter P. used the stock lines on his car with the Greddy TD-05 16G'a, and the TD-06 20G's

and the greddy turbos dont use water lines at all, thy are oil cooled only turbos (all of the greddy TD-05/TD-06/TD-07 turbos are I think)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts