Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a downpipe compatible with a 92 r/t tt soon. I have state emissions coming up, and the 5 holes in mine wont pass. I need from the manifold -> cat. I have the infamous problem of the flexline cracking/getting holes in it. Let me know how much you want and condition. Pics always would be nice

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sold! Please email me, and i will paypal you the money as soon as i get your information, as well as my mailing address.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Hey Guys - it looks like Dreadie still needs the pipe. I dug out my pipe and I investigated it's condition. Externally it looks perfect - the flex sections are fine as is the rest of the pipe's condition. But I wanted to make sure the pipe was totally ok before sending it out - I got out my high powered flashlight to check the internal condition and it looks like some of the asbestos (?) inside the main flex section is gone, so I don't think it will seal. I had purchased this used from someone else as a spare (given a friend had to buy a new one for like $675) and never installed it before so I thought it was good. So unfortunately I don't think this will help out dreadie.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rick is sending me his for cost of shipping, in the hope that i can atleast use my old and his to make the two into one good one. If that doesnt work out, ill let you guys know. But if you have a good one lying around, let me know cost so my check book can be prepared.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts