Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
inside door shells for sale. both are grey. no tears or rips. in excellent condition. will also include the passenger side window and lock controls.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also has the red lenses for when the doors are opened

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
i will take the drivers side please.

·
Tire Pumper Extraordinair
4,068 Posts
And I'm interested in the passenger side. What condition? Any dents in the material or wear anywhere? Also, what color is the insert near the top? Is it leather?

Thanks,
Ted

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my buddy might let me borrow his dig camera tonight so i might be able to get a pic.the inserts are the crossweaved cloth that looks like a carbon fiber weave. its charcoal colored. oh and they're the removable ones so you could swap out for leather. the metal tabs just fold up and you can take them out. nd it will also come with the carpet inserts that go in tehm at the bottom. again let me know. thanks
tom
ps there are no rips or tears

·
Tire Pumper Extraordinair
4,068 Posts
How much were you looking to get for the passenger one? Mine as a penny sized bruise were somebody's car keys must have hit it. I'd like to get a replacement that has no dent's and dings in the (easily damagable) vinyl material. I'm basically looking for one with not damage at all. A pic would be great though...

Thanks,
Ted

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ttt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts