Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my driver side door and passenger side door 's windows always get caught up at the top back of the door on the roof gutter , i guess thats what it called ,and i have to close the door at the top by pushing on the window, does anyone else have this problem?
if so how did you fix it? thanks:mitsu:

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Are you talking about that little tab twords the back of the door frame? If so my passenger side did the same thing, so I bent it up with a pair of needle nose pliers. It works fine now.

·
Spyder VR4
178 Posts
way to fix problem

There is an alternate solution other then bending the hell out of the tab at the top of your door. You could 1 play around with the latch where the door locks to the car, easily ajusted only uses two screews, or you could take the door panel off and adjust the stoper on the inside of the door, i believe it is a 14mm bolt that can be raised or lowered about an inch. it is a black door-stop like looking devise that hits something on the window not allowing it to go up any higher. I have been playing with these two things forever trying to get my damn windows to seal right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts