Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Listen to this deal. 1992 Stealth twin turbo. 97,000 miles, perfect condition, $5500! My dad called and the owner said he had just sold it. He asked if he was selling it too cheap, because of all the calls he got in a 24 hour period. Someone in Toledo bought it. Anybody here buy it? The car was in Columbus.

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
or when they sell it to you and you go to pick it up and they sold it to someone else while you watch :mad: this happened to me with this truck. It was a beauty and would have made a great beater/ mudding truck. Now I have to take my vr4 mudding instead :(

Attachments

·
Registered
18,548 Posts
Hey Matt, that is a nice truck...Well yellow es don't worry this stuff happens, it happened at least 10 times to me. And now I drive a 95 Stealth R/T. I had times when my boyfriend took his sweet ass time to even get up to look at a car, which was a 92 Stealth R/T. Also, I had a time where one guy said the truck was mine, and all I had to do was pick it up and pay for it. And then his brother sold the truck from under me. So you'll find something which is better for you....

·
Registered
151 Posts
oops

91vr4n00maxima said:
Hey Matt, that is a nice truck...Well yellow es don't worry this stuff happens, it happened at least 10 times to me. And now I drive a 95 Stealth R/T. I had times when my boyfriend took his sweet ass time to even get up to look at a car, which was a 92 Stealth R/T. Also, I had a time where one guy said the truck was mine, and all I had to do was pick it up and pay for it. And then his brother sold the truck from under me. So you'll find something which is better for you....
oops, it was me....I was accidently logged under my boyfriends name....damn it.

hehehe....I can't believe I did that....oops...hehehehehe

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
lol, thats ok, I just figured max was homosexual (not that there's anything wrong with that/seinfeild)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Damn automated log in...it is hard to have two people using the same computer and using the same site, adn having one set on auto log in...

·
2,248 Posts
I almost bought a Mekur Scorpio when I was in high school... fell in love with the car. Stopped by after school every day for a week to look at it. Finally saved up the $$ and convinced my mom to go with me to look at it.... someone had put a $500 deposit on it just hours before we got there. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts