Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok...after a long tdy i finnally arrive home to drive my baby who has been sitting in the the garage for more then 2 weeks. So i run up to the store to get some juice ..for the vodka :)...and maybe pick up a chicken head to take home with me.

Well i pull up to the corner and what passes by...domestic rice :( A green v6 camero with yellow flames. I pay him no attention and he pulls in off...oh hell no...he has duel exaust LOL!!! so we pull up to red light...im eye ballin a nice little shorty at the bus stop...i guess v6 mero things i want some. so he revs some...im like uhhh...your fuckin up my game shut up . the light hits green and we dont launh...we are just in that fun stare down you do when your waiting for the other guy to punch it...he goes for it...i jump out onto second ...and im just eating his ass up!!! i dont even let the car red line...i shifted into 3rd at 4400 and im still pullin hard on him...i guess he gave up once he heard a real v6 rev :) nothing against cameros...i just hate american v6's....why the hell would you by one. i think my car is slow...but my godness v6 stangs and cameros must take hell! He's lucky this was my 1st car...i wasnt into racing and knew nothing about cars when i bought my gt...i just knew it was worth 30k and it being a 95 with 70k miles for 10000 i just had to buy it. If i only knew about the vr-4 :( oh well guess i'll have to wait 3 year unitl i can get a vr-4 syder :) single turbo of course.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
So tony you were rollin solo in the whip when son tried to front while you were pimpin the dime piece on the block? I would've left him ass out too and then put the toast in his mouth like it was breakfast fo sheezy. LOL

Good kill, I dont care for base camaros or mustangs either. For 3 grand more they could get a Z28 or GT and double the performance. Tony, you have the intake I see are you planning on adding exaust? Will help you out and again good kill. V6 Camaro? eeewww and green? good god Im going to vomit.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Nice Story Writing man...LOL....almost as good as the kill. LMAO

·
F orum Whore/troll
847 Posts
BAHHH

go on down and pick on one of the rx down at alamo rotory.

i wonder when i go back to SA in jan if your going to ignor me leading up to it.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
??

Haloz...what are you talking about? RX-7's nice quick cars...my class mate had a na with alot of mods...damn little car is quick...fwd wasnt helping me either. This was my 1st time racing someone i can beat...i normally end up running against modded ss's or stangs...cars whit double my putt down. i have one of those raven flow muffelers from midas and the car sounds good. not ricey but not stock. people thing i have something whriling in the engine by the sound of the muffler. well..off to work

·
F orum Whore/troll
847 Posts
umm lets see ....u where bitching about not getting any good races out there...so

i PM u about if u wanted to race when i was going out to SA a couple of months ago

i replyed to your posts if u wanted to race when i was going out to SA a couple of months ago

and u never replyed,

typical. :rolleyes:

·
Cams: Where less is more
978 Posts
VRMAN said:
So tony you were rollin solo in the whip when son tried to front while you were pimpin the dime piece on the block? I would've left him ass out too and then put the toast in his mouth like it was breakfast fo sheezy. LOL
funny thing is i totally understood what youre saying:p :D :D

·
Registered
856 Posts
"single turbo of course." - You'd be the first one ever :)

I just had to quit racing v6 mustangs and camaros. Its not even funny. The numbers don't seem like my car is THAT much faster, but on the freeway, its always just been embarassing. Everytime its on the freeway, I drop 3rd at around 65-70 and proceed to pull 2 cars. I always just shift straight to 5th, and let off the gas, because they have never, i repeat, NEVER wanted a second ass kicking :)

.jon

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Hehe, i agree with you guys. Domestic v6's are weak as hell. I don't even see why they made them, just spend the extra money and actually get some respect on the street.

And that guy that you raced in the camero. Serves him right to lose, he was hating on your game.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hey jon3k,didnt know you lived so close to me,i live like 45 minutes away from ya(going 110 or so) hehe..you ever hear bout the street races goin on ? they have some in destin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts