Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well me and PING finnally got to race! i think we raced about 4 -5 times.... all from a stop! two out of 4 or 5 times he won...... one time a missed a shift..... and the other time he was behind then he used NAASSS on me and dusted my ass ..... he had a badly slipping cluth..... thing smelled like it was on fire! tried to piss on the tranny to cool it down! OH well..... i want to wait untill he gets a better clutch and see what happens..... a stage 3 against a stock slipping clutch isnt fair....ahahahah:D we should have some crappy vids up soon (it was at night)

and PING is the biggest liar ever, people ask him if he uses NOS and he says no, then he turns around and uses it on them...:eek: :D :D :p ahahahaah
and this stupid kid with a civic...hassles him about his car...... err i hate ricers:p

the kid says "i have fast hondas, i have a fast honda!"

·
PING? PONG!
663 Posts
HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! I KICKED YOUR ASS!!!!!!!! :D too bad i didn't bet you like 1000$ for the race ;)

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
well, stock vs stock..

a 5-speed SOHC will take a auto DOHC off the line and hold it off until the auto gets into the higher RPMs in 2nd gear..

a 5-speed SOHC will lose badly from a 5-speed DOHC

·
reason for tickets.......
1,039 Posts
I have both... a '91 Base 5-speed Stealth, and a '92 R/T 5-speed. The DOHC always is faster. Off the line the base feels quicker even though they are both 5-speeds, but my R/T always kicks ass after the end of 1st gear.

·
PING? PONG!
663 Posts
your sohc are missing some basic mods, if it is being beatin by dohc's.. HAHAHHA :cool:

·
reason for tickets.......
1,039 Posts
both my cars are stock

1 - 7 of 7 Posts