Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Indiana, so preferably the closest one.
Thanks,
Player

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Also you can try West Broad Mitsu in Richmond VA, their number is 1-800-229-1001 and they too give 3Si'er a discount.

Hope this helps and good luck,

Dave Best
3Si #62

·
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!
Player

·
Registered
206 Posts
Bill Hall at Norco Mitsu in CA hooked me up. 20% discount and free shipping for four struts and two window assembies(ie. a big-ass box of stuff!) Out the door at to my doorstep in 4 days in the pre-Christmas mail rush. Very pleased with the service! 1-888-689-1788 or 909-735-7100

Rob

·
Welcome To The Machine
951 Posts
I'll vouch for Norco Mitsu. I bought my new 95 VR4 there and they are a great bunch of guys. They seem to really care about their customers. I turned Bill on to 3Si, as he does a LOT of business with the DSM guys.

For you SoCal members, they'll also discount labor by 20%, but you have to ask for it and use Bill for confirmation. They normally charge $65.00 per hour and have two VR4 trained mechanics (so they say).

I had them do several minor fixes during the "adjustment" period of my warranty. They didn't bat an eye and performed the fixes flawlessly. For example the faceplate of the Infinity stereo was scuffed, they replaced the unit, no questions asked. Also, a couple of interior pieces did not fit perfectly and they replaced those too. I thought I had a tranny leak, so I called them and they said bring it in and if it is, we'll replace it. As it turned out, it was the slave cylinder leaking. They took care of it no problem. The job was done right the first time. This is not the stuff you usally hear about Mitsu dealers.

They had no problem that I had a FIPK, DSBC and 1st gen BPV. They did say I'd have to lose the DSBC if I wanted any serious engine work under the warranty. They seem to be mod friendly, but want to protect themselves.

Sorry, for the long post. I just think as far as a dealer goes, they do a great job.

Bruce
3Si #0243

[This message has been edited by Bruce (edited December 26, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Bruce (edited December 26, 1999).]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts