Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dodge should sponsor me
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mine is grey interior with tan roof/pillars. my gauge pod is grey and clashes with the tan a-pillar, just wondering if anyone has grey roof/pillars?

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
By 'tan' we mean that near-white colour, right?

Tan ceiling and pillars. Dark grey dash, doors, seats, carpet, trunk area, hatch underside.

I figure they designed it that way so that anybody looking from above in sees nothing but darkness (all that grey), which helps preserve the "stealthiness", while the people inside have white overhead to reflect down any available outside light and help brighten the place up. I find it rather pleasant.

·
Premium Member
4,769 Posts
I have the dark grey interior and the beige A/B/C pillar covers and roof. I HAVE seen one with the grey A-pillar covers. Guy wanted to trade with me but I kept the light colored "top half" of the interior since my interior lighting glows nicely off the light pillars at night

EricB

S

·
0 Posts
Mine has the dark grey A-pillars with the tannish/white roof. (92 SL, red with dark gray leather interior.)

[This message has been edited by SLC3KGT (edited December 22, 1999).]

C

·
0 Posts
I have a '92 Stealth and my headliner is almost black. The A-pillars and all the trim is a very dark gray. I would call it black, but all the literature calls it dark gray.

·
Welcome To The Machine
951 Posts
I have tan seats, headliner and door inserts. The pillars, dash and doors are dark gray.

Bruce
3Si #0243

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have a red 91' stealth R/T TT with grey cloth interior and the tan roof. Question I have for you guys is I need a new headliner the with hole for the sun roof?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts