Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who does this and where to get it? Someone told me that we could buy one for 250 dollars and it can get massive horse power. it was suppost to be 70+hp for na, and 65+ for tt's. All info is appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
477 Posts
he probably got it from some sort of car racing/modding video game :)

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no, I saw it on his dodge dakota. He has something connected to his computer, and a lap top is connected to it. he can adjust his air fuel ratio, he said I would no longer need a boost controller because it can adjust how much boost gets through. He said for him, it was 50 hp. he said for a base 3k would be 70+. That sounds like an awful lot, but he said he will talk to the people where he ordered his from and see about one for me. I'll keep you all posted.

·
Registered
14 Posts
hah

...sounds like that crap in the eclipse from fast & furious. It enhanced the pure horribleness of that movie. Not to say it's total bs, but beware.

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
sounds like bs, esp for n/a.. you can't control boost for something that doesn't have something that boosts.. haha..

You might be thinking of a S-AFC, but that won't get you 70hp or even close to that..

·
Registered
477 Posts
Sounds like more of an ecu upgrade or something to that effect? And no, it wouldn't add a lot of horsepower.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts