Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been having a back and forth battle with AAA (salvage company) with my damn ECU. It went out back like on Sept. 5. I haven't driven my car in almost 2 months. It is really starting to piss me off. It took the shop(s) two weeks to figure out what was wrong with the car :rolleyes: . I have lifetime warranty from AAA on my ECU because I paid for that particular warranty when the ECU went out last summer. So I am still under warranty. I have already sent the ECU back to them so they can "rebuild" it. They couldn't find another one (I call bullshit on that) so they have to rebuild it. Anyway, I got it back last week on thursday and the dealership has had it since then. They called me today and said that it still does not work!!!! They opened it up and sure enough, they didn't fix it AT ALL!!! I am so pissed off right now. Anyway, I might have to resort to getting my money back from this whole AAA incident (including the "warranty" money....I hate these people now). I was wondering if there was anyone out there that has an ECU for sale for a 1st generation Non-turbo Stealth. Is there a difference between the DOHC N/A and the SOHC ECU's? I need an ECU real bad. If they can't fix it this time (which I seriously doubt....they are very stupid) I want to buy one from someone here. So.....does anyone have an ECU for a 92 SOHC beast of a stealth??

-Andy

1 - 1 of 1 Posts