Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i haven't had a good race in a long time, i don't really try to race, but if somebody wants some, i'll bite. Anyway its been pissing me off lately because i take the highway everyday and everyday I never see any good competition. Well i just hit a deer so the shop has my car for a week or so to fix it all up.

So i've been driving my 95 S10 to work and school, and the first day i drive it, whatta ya know but i get stopped at a light beside a 94-96 mustang gt with a young kid in it who had been weaving in and out of traffic like an idiot...so that pisses me off that i didn't have the chance to give him a good run.

Next i get onto the highway and i'm having trouble getting my 4 banger automatic up the big hills. And i see this lowered civic with exhaust up ahead. Nothing really new about that, i pass him at about 70 in a 65, he had a few gauges on the pillar. I look in the rearview and what do i see but a damn front mount. By now i'm getting pretty pissed. Thats two potential races, and good races at that i could have had. Oh well :(

By the way i own a DOHC N/A 5 spd with a few mods.

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ah the parents...yeah i know the feeling on that one. I guess the front mount could have been fake, but i hate to think anybody would do a lot of work on a car and have gauges and shift lights in the car and actually make a plastic fmic...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.