Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
I got a couple of new things, i can verify the 2-diode works to disable stock alarm on aftermarket keyless entry. 1.99 at radio shack or you could go with the relay method. Now they have lime green as the wire to disable alarm, well there are 2 to 3 lime green wires going into the etacs. The wire you want is the biggest lime green and it is not always in the corner of the plug as people are saying.

alright new curve ball. The directions say the alarm activates when the drivers door is open. Well i want to activate the alarm when the door is closed, like most keyless entries. Is this possible and what wire do i need to negative trigger?

·
Registered
327 Posts
It is MUCH easier top connect to door lock wires in the drivers door lock buttons wire harness!
Yes. This is what i did. Bust a few brittle door harness connection wires while you fish the wire into the door.

Pretty sure the alarm disable does not get ran into the door, if i recall.

Now has anyone figured out how to arm the alarm with the door closed? It’s all about the door open sensor because the alarm will not arm when doors are closed.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts