Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SRT-4
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where i can get the dodge font. I would like to put it on my pc but i can't seem to find it.

·
The Wizard Of Aaahhhhh's
1,596 Posts
Search for the word "Dodger"

Chris

·
More Than Meets the Eye
4,632 Posts
Yep - you'd be surprised what the 'SEARCH' feature will do for you. You'd also be surprised by how many 3si-related things are on my webserver (but none are available by browsing).

http://moojohn.com/dodger.zip

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
its not the stealth font tho.. its close but not really.. i STILL cant find the font type face for stealth.. or id be producing ID kits for them too..

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Yogurt... a couple months ago I sent you a great graphic of the stealth logo... remember you were supposed to make the stickers for my helmet? Well after a couple months I figured you weren't going to do it anymore. But either way I sent you the logos to make your job easier. I guess you forgot.

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
UH.. no....?

thats definately not the correct 3000gt logo font.
try Denmark.. thats the original font.

and as for hemi head? wtf is that? thats not even close. dodger sucks ass too.. sigh..

jeremy, yeah im sorry about the stickers.. i still have the originals i made for you.. i just cant find the correct font for "stealth" and using a jpg wont work. i just need time to fool around with it in the program.. i promise by next race season you will have helmet stickers.. and they are on me :D

·
More Than Meets the Eye
4,632 Posts
Hemihead matches the font of, well, old Hemi's. Picture the writing for the name "barracuda" (yes, it was lowercase) and that's what it is. Nothing close to the lettering on the Stealth.

I guess to get the exact font we'd need to edit Dodger to exactly match the Stealth, at least for the letters actually used on the car.

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
I guess to get the exact font we'd need to edit Dodger to exactly match the Stealth, at least for the letters actually used on the car.
exactly..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts