Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Updated the list with a few more things...

For pics... instagram.com/lions_like_loud Should be the latest posts at the top.

New Retrospec CF Bezel (for main rpm/mph cluster)
$135 (shipped conus)

Used PitRoad M front aluminum strut bar
$250 (shipped conus)

Used my spare set of clean grey great condition door cards (no bubbles)
$260 (shipped conus)

Used HKS Twin Power DLI with a new wire harness
$225 (shipped conus)

New IPS adapter SS Polished TD05 intercooler J adapter pipes
$180 (shipped conus)

----

2x Sparco S-Light Carbon Fiber 1 pc seats
With:
2x Wedge Brackets with sliders for a 3kgt, they bolt in like stock.
2x Sparco HD Aluminum side mounts
*FIA certified seats, but the seat dates are 3/11 and 10/9, so for some race regulations they may not qualify.
*The seats, etc have never been used, and everything is like new.
*185+ lbs people will not like them, they are not wide...you will be fixed in these seats.
$1500 (SOLD) *would probably cost $6000+ to get this setup, but with fresh FIA dates and the a latest covers.

New OEM Fuel Pump Assembly (no fuel level sender)
Will add:
3SX Adapter SS hose plus 2 of their fittings to attach 6-an to stock pipe fittings (new)
Used fuel level sender
$230 (SOLD)

DNP TD05 Turbo Manifolds and 02 Pipes (used)
Turbo Feed/Return SS lines and aluminum flanges (used)
$825 (SOLD)

2x Tial 38mm Billet (silver) Wastegates (new)
$225 (SOLD)

2x Forced Performance Billet HTA68 TD05 Turbos (new never used still in original bags)
$660 (SOLD)

1x Forced Performance Billet HTA68 TD05 Turbos (new never used still in original bag)
$330 (SOLD)

Innovate Dual MTX Gauges (Used 1500 miles) - 60mm Boost/RPM, WaterTemp/Batt Volt, and Oil Pressure/Temp with sensors
Innovate Pocket Logger and SSI-4 sensor interface and all the cables to daisy chain everything
$170 (SOLD)

DNP TD04 Rear Turbo 02 pipe (used)
$100 (SOLD)

AEM adjustable FPR with fuel rail adapter and parts to replace the stock fpr in the stock location (used 1500 miles)
$65 (SOLD)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you willing to separate anything? I'm interested in 2x the FP 68 HTA turbos. Are they V1 or V2?

8cm turbine (so it should be v2)

Hmmm...how about $660 shipped?

·
1994 Mit 3000gt VR4 6spd
1,238 Posts
I guess I saw this too late but I would have taken the DNP TD05 manifolds and turbos to use for parts development.
sorry to late my friend :muahaha::moon2::D

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess I saw this too late but I would have taken the DNP TD05 manifolds and turbos to use for parts development.

damn...would have kept it really simple. LOL

Btw, sorry for not responding to that last PM, ADD gets me a bit from time to time...I really appreciated the detail about the adapter pipes for the equivalent FMIC kit...seems like one/few pipes might slightly be different. Your front long IC pipe looks slightly/the most diff I think.

Definitely hurts to part with the manifolds a bit, wont lie, but I think I’m gonna go a bit more custom.

Matt

·
One fix at a time
7,762 Posts
sorry to late my friend :muahaha::moon2::D
Lol. Patience is a virtue. I definitely don't want to take my car apart for the mockup so maybe I'll wait to purchase another VR-4 first. I'm keeping an eye out for TD05 stuff though.

damn...would have kept it really simple. LOL

Btw, sorry for not responding to that last PM, ADD gets me a bit from time to time...I really appreciated the detail about the adapter pipes for the equivalent FMIC kit...seems like one/few pipes might slightly be different. Your front long IC pipe looks slightly/the most diff I think.

Definitely hurts to part with the manifolds a bit, wont lie, but I think I’m gonna go a bit more custom.

Matt

Honestly, I probably forgot about it. I talked to 8-9 people this week about some fabrication so I get lost on who is who. Now I know I do have a partial DNP TD05 intercooler kit. Most of the pipes look identical except for one or two that were modded. Jrink did go through quite a few TD05 setups though.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol. Patience is a virtue. I definitely don't want to take my car apart for the mockup so maybe I'll wait to purchase another VR-4 first. I'm keeping an eye out for TD05 stuff though.

Honestly, I probably forgot about it. I talked to 8-9 people this week about some fabrication so I get lost on who is who. Now I know I do have a partial DNP TD05 intercooler kit. Most of the pipes look identical except for one or two that were modded. Jrink did go through quite a few TD05 setups though.

spare vr4 good choice!

I wanted to kind of buy your kit just to get mine more dnp complete/original vs the new j pipes, but wasn’t sure. It’s definitely almost identical minus like a pipe because of edits.

At least I still have my minty DNP TD04 setup to let me live, just a little bit! pretty sure it would work well with the new J pipes for a TD05 setup too. Like the two kits are 80%+ identical for the main pieces I think just looking at everything. TD04 has more piping though. Interesting...

Really is some of the best IC piping. Makes anything of alum, like a cx kit, seem like a piece of sh*t comparatively, it just doesn’t get beat up...

·
One fix at a time
7,762 Posts
spare vr4 good choice!

I wanted to kind of buy your kit just to get mine more dnp complete/original vs the new j pipes, but wasn’t sure. It’s definitely almost identical minus like a pipe because of edits.

At least I still have my minty DNP TD04 setup to let me live, just a little bit! pretty sure it would work well with the new J pipes for a TD05 setup too. Like the two kits are 80%+ identical for the main pieces I think just looking at everything. TD04 has more piping though. Interesting...

Really is some of the best IC piping. Makes anything of alum, like a cx kit, seem like a piece of sh*t comparatively, it just doesn’t get beat up...

Yeah I looked into reproducing it out of stainless but some of the bends would be custom so we're talking a CNC tube bender. It probably wouldn't be cost effective either so I guess the remaining DNP kits left will be nice to have around.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Everything sold so far has been shipped.

Will send tracking numbers in a few hours.

Edit:

Tracking numbers should now be sent via PM to everyone who purchased something this week.

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
2x Forced Performance Billet HTA68 TD05 Turbos (new never used still in original bags)
$660 (SOLD)

1x Forced Performance Billet HTA68 TD05 Turbos (new never used still in original bag)
$330 (SOLD)

you sold 2x forced performance HTA68 TD05 brand new turbos for $660???
when retail for a single is $1125
FP 68HTA for DSM: forcedperformance.net

you are must be some sort of an addict ..... :(

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol. I paid $599 or (edit: perhaps even, $580, looking at receipts) shipped for each of them, years ago from FP...back when they were usually 1299 each. I know that I could get more...I could get more from the 3S community, but I actually enjoy throwing out good deals from time to time here.

I’m moving. I have lots of stuff. Now I have less stuff to move. I’m also thinking of going a different route in the future for my turbo setup...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts