Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Y pipe from DN Performance, but I don't have any of the silicone hoses or clamps....Does anyone know where to get them....Would DN send me a set....

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
DN should have sent you a hose and clamps when you received the pipe. I'm sure that their site lists the pipe with the hose and clamps.

·
Registered
856 Posts
furball said:
I have a Y pipe from DN Performance, but I don't have any of the silicone hoses or clamps....Does anyone know where to get them....Would DN send me a set....
When i got my hardpipe, one sleeve didn't fit (too large). The next day another showed up in the mail. Its a really easy thing to overlook - give him a call, i'm sure he'll mail some off to you.

.jon

·
20 yr owner
1,867 Posts
How is that DN y-pipe? Good quality?
Is it heavy? I ordered one yesterday.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I have the DN downpipe and its a pretty nice piece.

·
Hunter...
957 Posts
I am in need of a new Y pipe and am for sure ordering one at the end of the month unless I can find someone who is selling theres. What I want to know is why is the gtpro like 2x the cost of the DN? I just want something that I can boost 20 PSI (later on that is) with out it falling off and I want to get a new y-pipe so what one should I get?

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I put on a set of DN's intake pipes that go from the mass air to each turbo inlet. I think they are excellent quality, came with all the right parts, fit fine and they are also highly polished stainless. I plan on getting the full IC upgrade kit from DN including Y pipe.
I think the reason GTPro's is so expensive is because its made of 6061 aluminum with spun billet ends.

·
VA Turbo
1,264 Posts
Make sure you specify which type you want, the stock 1 5/8" diameter piping or 2" hardpiping. Otherwise you'll have to do some minor plumbing reducer work to make the stock hoses fit the larger y-pipe ends. I'm stuck with 2" y-pipe into stock hoses :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts