Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am fairly new to this board, and just bought my 3000 last week, which I love...It is a 92 SL (RED) and looks brand new. And runs brand new. (60000 miles). But I haven't told anybody this part yet...It has a VR4 emblem on the back instead of the SL emblem and it has "TWIN TURBO" decals on the little black plastic "windows" behind the driver/passenger windows...In other words, my SL LOOKS like a full blown VR4 with the exception of the rear wing (non active aero)...now I don't race...AT ALL, but this car has all the looks. The reason I am posting is because, I've been reading the "trash talk" post and thought that one day I MIGHT race somebody who thinks they are racing a VR4..and well, you get the picture.
What are your opinions? Am I doing 3Si a discredit by having these emblems falsely on my car? (They were already there and I like them...)
Randy

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Don't worry... I just removed all my TT emblems... Course the Stealths have dual tips only if they are TT so a learned person may know... but really... if you do and you lose... it will just make it funnier when a real TT blows his doors off

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just my opinion,but if you like them, keep them.
I have WINGS WEST decals on my factory front bumper cover and rear wing.
I think they made the car look better,if it's possible to make one of these cars look better.
HOWIE RD95SL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts