Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Disclaimer for people that ride with me.

2K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  oldmaninsaline 
#1 ·
Also stolen from a commercial.

Dodge is a powerful vehicle that affects the chemicals in your brain which may give you feelings of immorality.

Dodge is not recommended for people who have strong ties to social networks, or obsessed with mobile games

You should not use Dodge if you are allergic to adrenaline, endorphins, burnouts or freedom.

Dodge is highly addictive, even test driving Dodge may lead to irreversible changes in your life.

Dodge has been known to make the voices in your head louder and has the ability to shift perceptions and burn bridges.

Dodge may impair your ability to obey the rules and respect social conventions.

People with gluten intolerance, political aspirations and lack of self control should use caution when operating Dodge.

Do not use Dodge if you are pregnant or do not want to get pregnant.

Dodge may cause loss of inhibitions and in some cases bodily functions.

Side effects include shortness of breath, increased blood flow to the genitals and angry neighbors.

Dodge has been known to frighten Chevy owners, wild animals and show dogs in equal numbers.

Dodge brothers motor company is not responsible for any decisions made behind the wheel of Dodge.

Consult your physician, psychiatrist and the holy trinity before operating Dodge.

See less See more
#3 ·
It was produced by a Japanese cohort of Dodge at a time when they were producing higher quality vehicles than most of the domestic auto makers. Really, a pretty good strategy going with the more reliable auto builder.

And really the only thing on these engines that ever makes me nervous is the timing belt BUT the car wasn't meant to be a stoplight drag car, it's a high speed monster. It just happens to get there damn quick.

#4 ·
I'm quite aware of who made the Stealth, that Stealth VIN begins with JA ;). It was more a dig at Dodge since Mitsubishis aren't exactly known for being "high quality" especially when compared to other Japanese manufacturers. But overall Dodge's are straight trash, especially chargers. And the timing belt on the 6g isn't so bad. At least we don't have a balance shaft that loves to grenade itself and take out the entire timing belt like the 4g does.

#6 ·
Not totally sure what your point is - there isn't a car made that doesn't have problems. The last GM that I had cost 3 grand for a tranny. In 1995. The last Ford I had ate water pumps like candy, grenaded a rear end. My wife's Toyota is a turd looking for a catbox, every single light on the dash likes to play Christmas 12 months a year. I had an AMC once. Topped out at 80 and blew it's clutch at 16k. My Dakota rusted from the wheels up and liked himself a new A/C compressor every coupla years.

Really, the only two vehicles I've ever owned that didn't have their own version of ownership hell was my Kia and the Volare kit car.

#13 ·
You guys have it wrong, FORD is actually Found On Road Dead :)

#14 ·
That's a pretty big assumption there chief, one getting on the road in the first place.

Too bad this is for a Cadillac. But then I almost bought a CTSv (used) for 50k. Blower. Fast. Then I bought the Stealth.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.