Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I bought this and was going to be my girlfriend's but I broke up with her. Anyway, I have a ring I got from Kay Jewlers for $450 with a lifetime warranty + tax. I don't want it at all and really don't see me in the mood to give anything like this as a present for some time.

It is a size 7 and can be easily resized. You can the same thing at www.kay.com - it lists much higher than what I'm asking. I'd like $300 for it, my loss is your gain. It's a heart-shaped diamond, I'm sure someone out there has a girlfriend that deserves something nice.

You can email me as well if you like: [email protected]

Attachments

·
perpetual college student
3,903 Posts
says $399 on the site, you got ripped off a little, lol

still a good deal though if someone wants it ($99 off)

·
Lovbyts
3,992 Posts
Diamonds wear out? hehehe Selling jewelry is tough. I know. I had a 1.5 ct center stone (vs, si) with 20 .05-.09 diamonds around it and got next to nothing for it. I think I got maybe $3000 total when I was done.

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Paul H. said:
Diamonds wear out? hehehe Selling jewelry is tough. I know. I had a 1.5 ct center stone (vs, si) with 20 .05-.09 diamonds around it and got next to nothing for it. I think I got maybe $3000 total when I was done.
Well, stuff like if the holder breaks and the diamond falls off they'll fix and replace it. I thought that wasn't too bad. If someone wanted to they could probably intentionally brake the arm of the holder and "lose" the diamond - if someone wanted to:D

·
3,903 Posts
the last diamond ring I bought for my g/f had a free lifetime warranty

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
I just might take that off your hands. Does it come with a box? Sounds like a good X-Mas gift.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
One more question... how come you can't just return it?

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DominickGT said:
One more question... how come you can't just return it?
It's been over 30 days since I bought it. I've had it sitting in my desk drawer. It does have a box that came with it. If a girl doesn't like a diamond ring something's wrong with her, lol. If you're interested drop me an email: [email protected] or IM me sometime!

·
3,903 Posts
still available?

I have around $200 to spend on a present for my g/f

let me know

1 - 12 of 12 Posts