Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Always Learning
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Does anyone know what this kit comes with to connect to each of the turbos? I am wondering if this will come with hoses and clamps to connect?

I am interested in this setup: CIP-3SF (polished Aluminum) Filters purchased separately.

Mike

Attachments

·
Slow Learner
7,084 Posts
Right from their website

"These intake pipe sets enlarge the air tract 65% over stock to feed those bigger turbos.
Intakes expand to 2 1/2" at the bend and to 2 3/4" at the filters. Includes reinforced rubber couplers and SS worm drive clamps to turbos. Requires 2 air filters (see below). Intake Pipe sets do not include filters, nipple or cc tube, (they must be ordered as options)"

·
No longer in KY
2,354 Posts
They are also made for larger than stock turbo inlets as they are packaged with smaller couplers that go on the inside of the larger couplers to fit the smaller inlets. Don't simply throw the smaller couplers away.

Jeff

·
Always Learning
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right from their website

"These intake pipe sets enlarge the air tract 65% over stock to feed those bigger turbos.
Intakes expand to 2 1/2" at the bend and to 2 3/4" at the filters. Includes reinforced rubber couplers and SS worm drive clamps to turbos. Requires 2 air filters (see below). Intake Pipe sets do not include filters, nipple or cc tube, (they must be ordered as options)"
Thank you :).

-Mike

·
Always Learning
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are also made for larger than stock turbo inlets as they are packaged with smaller couplers that go on the inside of the larger couplers to fit the smaller inlets. Don't simply throw the smaller couplers away.

Jeff
Thanks as always Jeff :)

-mIKE

·
...550WHP Club...
3,049 Posts
i have these on my 15g's and def need the smaller couplers. I am upgrading to 19t's and will probably still use the couplers if need be

1 - 7 of 7 Posts