Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone im making this post to see how much interest on the 3si forum there is for the new deft S7 side skirts comming soon hopefully.

lets start a list too see how many people are anxiously waiting on these pics or too buy them maybe it will motivate bill and adam to get them done or atleast post pics with an ETA :D

put your 3si screen name and if you either waiting for pics or waiting to purchase or both

1. poooch - waiting for pics/waiting to purchase

·
aka maharba
1,018 Posts
Just FYI, we do not have an eta, and when adam finished it, it will be done, so the list really doesnt matter, he's making them either way.
but where is he at now?

cant wait to see some type of picture or drawing of them to see how they are going to look like.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
If you want pics made I can probably work on something or repost the ones I had already made. I'd be interested though, and maybe a saleen front end with the vents on the side turned around. I've never really liked the way they were on there, but maybe I just need to see some different angles of it. Anyone got pics of an S7 bumper in red? I keep seeing the green pics but I want to see some other colors.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Now that I have a first gen again I would seriously consider an S7 front end if it had matching sideskirts. **Hint hint Bill**

·
Registered
761 Posts
Hey everyone im making this post to see how much interest on the 3si forum there is for the new deft S7 side skirts comming soon hopefully.

lets start a list too see how many people are anxiously waiting on these pics or too buy them maybe it will motivate bill and adam to get them done or atleast post pics with an ETA :D

put your 3si screen name and if you either waiting for pics or waiting to purchase or both

1. poooch - waiting for pics/waiting to purchase
pics?

·
Registered
272 Posts
i wannna see pics

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hey Adam,

Do you have any pics with them on the car? I would love to get these to go with your front bumper I already have.

Thanks,

Matt

·
Nuggle Fuggler
170 Posts
Wow that looks BA. Now where do you get the saleen look from? Is that also on deft?

·
Banned
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i'm sold.... when are they ready to ship out?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts