Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Cow man moo?
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I should have known better.

But I really wanted a new hood.

July of 2017 I ordered a new 575 hood, and aerocatch latches.

It tooka while, but I DID get my 575 hood. and boy oh boy am I excited to put it on.

The problem is.... I do NOT have the aerocatch hood pins.

Yes I have e-mailed, yes I have gotten replies. No I have not got a tracking number, refund, or anything.

Im sad that I may have been burned for these hood pins. But at least I got my hood.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Thanks for the recommendation sinister. I have the aerocatch pins but put off installing cause cutting big holes in my hood is too painful.

Jimmy if your pins don't show up and you still want them I have a brand new set we can work out a deal on. Let me know.

·
Cow man moo?
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ordered it July 5th, the hood arrived on August 24th but still no latches.

·
?Mark
16,609 Posts
didnt realize he is still in business

·
Premium Member
17,963 Posts
Do yourself a favor and order the quick-latch hood pins,, much cleaner look, and you dont have to cut those huge holes in your new hood.
Also, you will need to add the 4" pins, the 2" ones that come in the kit are to short.
QL-25 S Quik-Latch Mini Latch Fastener
Wish they had an option for those of us who have already put holes in my hood. Post that link to the hood shocks as well!

Coop

·
Cow man moo?
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats right! the shocks....

I remember something about not being able to run full power shocks.. could crack the hood? its fiberglass if that makes any diff.

·
Cow man moo?
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
now I just need my money back from deft.... or my hood pins, whatver... then I can move forward lol

thanks for the info peeps

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,571 Posts
not that it helps your cause any but the latches are on amazon for 65 bucks.

I really like that top secret hood.... wish they would just honor the sales as they advertise. Made in the USA... but we will ship your order with missing items and not make it right after...what..... F! 4 months now?!!! plus 7-8 weeks for delivery?!!!!

nah, I'm out. I guess I will look at pics still.

who on the board is associated with them? The website looks like it was that guy who made all those lambo hinge kits back in the mid 2000's. some of the pics are from then also.

...but that top secret hood though....

SMH

1 - 11 of 11 Posts