Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
"Sore about slapdown"
7,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Defroster vents / service manuals EVERYONE READ THIS

I've noticed that a lot of people bid on these items on ebay, and the price they bid is higher than what these items cost brand new. If anybody on this list bids on these items, you may want to call the dealer to see what they cost. Defroster vents are $22 each, and service manuals are about $90. These are retail prices, and you can get them for less at participating 3si discount mitsu dealers. I just hate to see people get ripped off by not checking with the dealer first...........

·
Big C
1,511 Posts
thanks for the advice man, i almost got ripped off on the CD version which i know goes for $30, someone ended up winning on ebay for $31 and the dude tried to sell me a copy of it when he gets it for $25, lol, what a joke. BTW is there a "part" number for the manuals to look it up, because i've found that this Rockville Mitsubishi from Jeff Lucius's website has good prices on parts and i guess i need a part number to look up the prices or else i gotta email them to find the info and it's a slight inconvenience.

·
"Sore about slapdown"
7,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heres some part numbers
91 service manual set - MSSP 001B91
92-96 service manual set - MSSP 001B96
Defroster vents - MB766489 & MB766491

·
That Others May Live
3,845 Posts
VR4Playa-

On Rockville or Tallahassee's Mitsu part sites, you can try to perform searches for the parts you are looking for. Generally this doesnt work very well though. The better thing is to get your hand on the CAPS program (available for download or on the 3/s manual CD) and get your part numbers that way. Those websites often bring up part numbers a lot easier than part names. CAPS is very convenient, and almost worth the $35 in itself for the CD (not to mention you get all the manuals too!!!)

·
That Others May Live
3,845 Posts

·
That Others May Live
3,845 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts