741 - 756 of 756 Posts

·
?Mark
16,626 Posts
colby stealthcrf

·
I <3 BoosTT
1,440 Posts
Even better than that, after Mark's email to everyone I got 3 calls (2 from people i have never met before) 2 offering to let me use 1 of their wheels/tires even after i said i would need it for at least a month, and the other said I could have 1 free. I <3 3SI too.

·
I &lt;3 BoosTT
1,440 Posts
StealthCRF said:
no problem. is the car still there?

if so i'll go strip it myself hehehe j/k
ya, (hopefully, havent checked yet), i should have it moved today. Mark said you might have some spare wheels/tires lieing around, this true?

·
I &lt;3 BoosTT
1,440 Posts
StealthCRF said:
don't forget to keep the tire slightly overinflated so the edges don't wear down too quick ;)
ok. thanks again, and thanks to everyone who offered to help, I was really taken back by how many people are willing to help out someone who they have never even met *tear*

·
Twin Power Pellets
9,372 Posts
Heya guys,

Just got a chance to log on and wanted to see how everything went.
But after reading as much of the thread as I could, sounds like it didn't really go as planned. Is there going to be an attempt to try and setup another one next (... or I guess I should be saying 'this') year?

I still feel like I missed out on everything this winter... but hopefully, I will be in a better situation next time something like this comes around.

741 - 756 of 756 Posts