Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone that is interested in coming to see the Purdue vs. Notre Dame game on Saturday, December 1?? This will be the game of the year when we beat up on ND. My ideas:

Friday night:

Fraternity Party :) late night. i have room for 2, maybe 3 people in my dorm room if necessary. i know of 2 other 3SI members who might be willing to have people come over and crash on a couch (???)

Saturday morning:

Tailgate!!!! up until the game time at noon. maybe we could have one car on the hill and have some beer and pretzels, subs, etc??

noon:

game time :D see purdue kick some irish ass. i have 2 tickets that people can bum off of me for cheap. we all end up in the student section and have a good ol' time.

after the game:

early dinner at a local restaurant?? we could all end up at hooters for some orange spandex and wings :)

if you are indeed interested, please post here!!!! i gotta meet some of you indiana/illinois/other midwest 3S people!!!!!!

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
SWEET... I'd come Friday night for the Frat Party... as you know I'm a DU alumni anyway so I have something in common!

I'd have to crash there though and then leave probably first thing in the morning... you have a couch??

The $1 bet is still on except I am pretty sure you'll beat us anyway.

4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey jeremy, i know you would be more than welcome to come to the party. i do not have a couch. the guys who i can accomodate can sleep on my floor (i have some stuff to make the floor softer :)) or in my roommate's bed (goes home every weekend). hell, if you want my bed, i'll sleep on the floor.

but after the party i don't think it'll matter where you sleep cuz i plan on being feshnickered :D

where's john monnin? he might like to come down here too???

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
I got a job today so I'll see if I can make it.

-jeff

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Kevin, bad news... well good news for me, I get to make another $450... but the bad news is it's on that Friday night. DANG IT, I'm dying to get to a frat party again. Miss the good old days. And I bet I can keep up with you young guys, even though I"m 30!

Not to invite myself but I have a LOT of Fridays and Saturdays open in January/February... I'd love an invite if you can swing it! :)

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I have yet been able to go to any gathering, so I might be interested. How far is Lafayette from Cincy?

4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
zeke: it might be a bit of a haul for you. from cincy (east side of the state??) i would guess that it's 3+ hrs... once you're in IN, it's like 1 hr to indianapolis and another 1 or 1.5 hrs to purdue university :( look it up on mapquest if you're really interested, but i am guessing it's a long haul :(

and jeremy, that sucks that you can't make it. but i bet i could fit you in next semester :) take it easy.

or you could even DJ at the house here at purdue? :D they pay pretty good i think and it would be fun.

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Hey now that DJ thing is a GREAT idea! As I said all of 1st quarter 2002 is open on Friday's and some Saturdays as well. I'd give a good deal since it's DU and all.

Music wise I have pretty much all the party stuff, college stuff, etc. I love doing frat parties (except for the beer spilled on the speakers!). One time before I met my wife I had some "oral manipulation underneath the DJ table while I was just standing there spinning discs. I had just met the chick like 5 minutes before. LOL Of course I can't do THAT anymore but it's still fun.

How many people usually show up at your parties? Is it a big room?

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
WHOO HOO... Good news (sorta). My Saturday booking just fell thru (actually they changed the date) so I'm now AVAILABLE and would love to try to make it down there on Saturday for the game/gathering!

Kevin, do me a favor... are you guys having a party Saturday night? If so I'll DJ for them CHEAP... I don't know what they normally pay but I'll do it for less than that :) Need some $$.

I'm thinking I can make it there by 9:30am Saturday, is there still a place to crash Saturday night if need be?

Oh, and I'll root for Purdue since I want Davies out of there, a loss to Purdue will probably be the final nail in the coffin!

We'll have to work out the details and there's also a very slight chance that I could get booked between now and then EXCEPT if they decide to hire me then of course I won't book that day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts