Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bob Forrest and I recently negotiated a deal on parts from Mike @ San Rafael Mitsu for 20-25% off for Team3S members - 3Si admins didn't want to set this up for us - they're extremely busy.

I would use the online dealers (Conicelli, Tallahasee, Rockville, Norco, etc) to get prices first to make sure you are getting the appropriate deal.

So if you want to order something from him - tell him you're a Team3S member and Richard Pierce suggested you call - he'll give you 25% off on the high mark-up stuff and 20% on the stuff that doesn't have such a mark-up. Mike was at Concord Mitsu for 12 years and does seem like he will help us "jobbers".

Here's their contact info if anyone's interested:

Parts Manager
Michael F.McGuckin
807 E.Francisco BLVD
San Rafael ca 94901
415-454-7000 x111
[email protected]

I am not making anything from this - Mike is cutting me the same Team3S deal, but thought I'd at least pass it on.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brian - let him know your shopping around - Bob and I told him that's what the deal is and that we all talk to each other about who has the best deal on what etc. Personally I use him when I want something fairly soon and am willing to pay sales tax versus shipping. He's like 10 miles from me and is more knowledgeable than the other clowns around here so it works for me.

I just got the heat shield under the hood and an antenna mast and his prices were very good for these - Some of the other dealers didn't stock these items (like an antenna mast ??? - oh yea those don't break, right!).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts