Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have been dealing a lot with Turbo XS lately and was wondering if you guys would be interested in a few of their products. This is our Christmas Special for you 3si members.

Turbo XS Type-H RFL "Really Fucking Loud"' Blow Off Valve
Retail: $179 + shipping Our Price: $145 shipped

Turbo XS Type H Blow Off Valve
Retail: $169 + shipping Our Price: $135 shipped

Turbo XS Standard Boost Controller
Retail: $79 + shipping Our Price: $65 shipped

Turbo XS High Performance Boost Controller
Retail: $129 + shipping Our Price: $95 shipped

Turbo XS Dual Stage Boost Controller
Retail: $239 + shipping Our Price: $165 shipped

Adapter Flange for the RFL
Retail: $39 + shipping Our Price: $25 shipped

You pretty much cant find this stuff any cheaper than the prices I have listed above. There is no minimum requirement for this buy. The 3si community has been good to us so far so we are going to take care of all of you. I will be running this special til December 24th. I will offer free ground shipping via UPS on all orders. Reply to the post or drop us an e-mail if you are interested. We can do Paypal and check or money order by mail....Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there is no limit on the group buy, If you want to order a dual stage for the price above it can go out tomorrow. We can do Paypal. let me know. thanks

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the type h and the type h-rfl require the adapter kit. the type h 34 does not require the adapter kit. the h 34 is routed back to the intake while the rfl and type h are vented to the atmosphere. i can give you the h 34 for the same price as the rfl. just drop us an email when you are ready to order.

·
Dont be scared little LT1
339 Posts
Adaptor not necessary

Hi,
The adapter kit is NOT necessary for the RFL BOV. I'm not trying to effect sales of any of Darkside's products, however I wouldn't feel right letting people buy the adaptor kit if it is totally unnecessary. These are really great prices by the way, the only prices I've seen better for the RFL are for used units.

Anyway, in place of the adaptor for the RFL, you can use a bottle cap from any 20oz soda bottle. All you do is stick the bottle cap in the hole that is NOT used by the RFL (I believe its the tube that goes into the Y-pipe) and then secure it using the same metal clamp that was used to originally secure the hose to the old BOV. I have been running this setup for months (as have many others, this was not my original idea). I have had zero problems. Just a word to the wise. Included is a link to previous posts on this topic.

Darkside: Thanks for bringing great products and great prices to the 3/S community! I hope to have the $$ for a front mount soon!

http://www.3si.org/portal/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=105990&highlight=RFL+bov+adapter

Thanks,
Joe

·
Guitar Junkie
922 Posts
No problem then:) I am just glad to find this kind of price! I was going to buy a H-34 in the next two or three weeks, then this buy popped up and I am now a happy man. Amazing deal! I will drop you an email as soon as I gather the money. I have a lot of work to do in the next few days (educational projects:rolleyes: ...thanks!

Jordan:dodge:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just drop us an e-mail when your ready. I am ordering form Turbo XS tomorrow. I will add on an H34 just to have it here. talk to you later...

·
Registered
423 Posts
RFL...

I'll take an RFL and adapter long as itll work good on my 92TT. Ya said itll go on till about xmas, jus wanna make sure sending payment on the 13th will be ok? Thanks

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have these products in stock ready to ship and we do free shipping and handling s if you work it out its the same $135 + $10 shipping and handling. Now I will lower the price to $140 shipped. thanks

1 - 20 of 39 Posts