Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Doctor
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isnt a kill story, but more of a pissed off driver story. So the other night im hanging out with my friends and my friend Richard lets me drive his new 2001 T/a ws-6 with only 2000 miles on it. We take it out and as were going we see a 2001 mustang gt going the other way so naturally we turn around. The guy gets into the left hand turn lane and i get to the right of him. Since i know were not gonna race because he is turning i dont really worry about revving it much but i gave him a little rev (only like 4k) The whole light him and his dumb ass friend are looking at us and were looking back at them. Then as the light turns green i start to go and the fucking kid in the passanger seat threw his coke from mcdonalds at our car. We didnt realize what happened at first but when we did i turned around and started chasing the two asses. We never did find them though. Anyone else here have dicks do something like that to them? I cant stand people like that.

·
Jack Stand Driver
978 Posts
IMHO, I truely think it is because they where in a mustang! lol But really I dispize mustangs, and their drivers. It seems that once someone gets in a mustang they think they are hot shit! And try to act all hardcore... It pisses me off! For the main part cuz their car SUCKS! Yeah the cobra is nice but come'on!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Well, I can't say anyone threw shit like coke at me just for looking at 'em, but a ricer recently threw his car in front of me in hopes of blocking me from getting past his ass.

Cracker,
Not all mustang owners are assholes....just a few bad seeds give the entire bunch a bad name. I know how you feel though, at times I've wanted to strangle a few myself.

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
people that say mustang owners are all dumbasses just because they drive a stang: i don't understand that. What is it about the mustang? Do people just hate the car and therefore hate the drivers. I know some of the drivers are dumb but that can be said about all cars and their drives. I guess what i'm saying is that all kinds of cars have dumbass drivers.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I always liked mustangs. I still wanna get one, but at least i would know that the kind of cars mst of you drive would spank 'stangs. just think they are cool cars.

·
I have too many cars
369 Posts
Glad to see a little support there on the Mustang!!! I think that people aren't assholes because they drive a certain kind of car. Every car has assholes as owners(especially ricers). Don't blame the stang, blame the dicks. Sorry to hear about your car man, I would have been seeing red if that happened to me. Too bad you didn't catch the pricks.

Mustang,

·
The Doctor
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
okay i dont think all mustang drivers are pricks...in fact one of my best friends who help me rebuild my vr-4 drives a sweet stang and i totally respect him for that because he is a good driver and isnt a dick. I have nothing against any car what-so-ever, but i think its really shitty when two little punk ass kids have to do something like that. We were right by my old highschool (im visitin from college for turkey day) so i think the kids go to my old stomping grounds. But honestly i dont think stangs are bad, or their drivers (for the most part) it was just those two asses. Sorry if i was misunderstood...i just wanted to relate what happened to me and wonder if anyone else has had anything like that happen to them.

·
Jack Stand Driver
978 Posts
Ok maybe I was alittle wrong there! Sorry, but no, my best-friend's girlfriend wants a stang, my step bro owns one, and they are not pricks...It is just that down hear, and on the net MOST of the ones I have talk to or have heard about or have seen, are little cocky asses. I told my friend's gf tonight that if she gets a stang dont get all cocky. Know what shew said? "Like hell I'm not!! If I get a mustang I have a right to get cocky, cuz I will have a fast car!!" Which infact I dont think they go THAT fast to be THAT cocky, I dont know if you all agree with that, but that is how I feel. And see it just seems that most (almost all) stang drivers think that. And therefore I dont like that car,cuz it makes people get all cocky thinkin they have one of the fastest cars...But that is how I feel about stangs and their drivers.

·
Registered
666 Posts
IMO..........if your not a girl or an old man and you drive a 6 cylinder Mustang (especially an automatic) the chances are that you drive like a dumbass.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Cracker,

I kinda see where you're comin' from.....'cause you have personal experiences with Mustang drivers who act all cocky n stuff.....and some who haven't even gotten it yet, but are already anticipating themselves getting cocky when they do (God forbid your friend's gf should ever become a movie star or something....she'll never get her head back down from that cloud ;) )
But, I have several friends who either own a Mustang or used to own one....and they never acted all cocky about it. When I first got my 3000GT, my friend, who owned a Mustang at that time, came up to me and gave my car mad props and told me how phat it looked n stuff. I have another friend who's rebuilding a seventy-something (I forget exact year)Mustang and he thinks my car is da shit (even though his will totally destroy mines after he's done rebuilding). I know this other guy from the gym who owns a really nice Mustang (completely hooked up, got a Saleen body kit, completey modded under the hood, runs high 11's, low 12's in the 1/4) and he never once talked trash about my car or any other sportscar.....matter of fact, he gives me props for the mods that I have as well as advice on how to go about doing more stuff.
I think the cockiness really depends on the individual.....chances are they'd talk trash and act cocky whether they drove a Mustang or an Integra, or even a Civic for that matter. Usually, if I see a really nice sportscar (be it a Supra, Mustang, 300ZX, or whatever) I don't hesitate to ask the guy about it and let 'em know that I think it looks cool...and usually, their response is pretty positive and they'll ask me the same stuff. Very rarely do you get and asshole who's totally closed minded and acts like his car is God's gift to sportcars and he's better than everyone else....jackasses like that usually end up losing races anyways(thus giving rise to the need for terms such as "RICER"). Not to sound cliche, but as long as you keep it cool with other sportscar drivers and don't act like yours is better, then I think they'll keep it cool with you.:)

·
Jack Stand Driver
978 Posts
damn you deathsled....I didnt mean it like that!!:p I'll be honest though, do judge...and it is wrong and I am going to try and get over it...:mad: :eek: :D But I dont go right out and talk trash about them out of no where...dont think Im a chode...heh...well sorry guys I didnt mean it to the full exstent as it sounded

·
It's like that
2,759 Posts
I was taking a buddy of mine home one day and these punks in some limo (they had to be like 14) were hanging out the windows and the sunroof and threw two sprite cans at my car - they would have hit my hood if I hadn't slammed on the breaks. Needless to say we followed them around for the next 20 minutes and they were yelling out the window that they were sorry and almost in tears. It was funny shit!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I woulda followed them and beat there a$$ like you tried to do. The stereotype that mustang owners are assholes is retarted and ignorant. Yes there are some assholes but just as others have said the same goes for every type of car owner. I'm glad CrAcKEr looked back on what he said an acknowledged that he was wrong. I'm not trying to start anything, just expressing my opinion.

I dont think i would ever throw a drink at a performance car. I admire them to much, sure im somewhat jealous of the owner but that doesnt mean i'm gonna throw something at them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts