Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
soo...HOT...
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. i got evacuated with the combat alert jets last thursday, thats why i haven't been active here on the forum. finally experienced "The Shit" I was told i was going, and no shit, 15 minutes later the c-17 taxied in front of the hanger and We were airborne 5 minutes later. badass...talk about an adrenaline rush.

Anyways, we're comin back tonight, but unfortunately it put a damper on my 3SX order. I don't know if I'm going to be doin gthe seals and gaskets on my motor now or not because of the volcano bullshit, but i may still order a couple small things. Once i get back home and get some stuff sorted out and fin dout whats going on with the volcano threat i'll figure it out, but if you were looking to order with me, just hang tight for a bit while i get situated. I'll let everyone know here shortly.

·
soo...HOT...
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This thread and last posting is over 2 years old, you might be a day late and dollar short on this one lol
hehe yeah...been through some real world stuff since then...that volcano evac was nothin!!

oh by the way, it was the Russians...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts