Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guy's wanna play? Grego and I might be trying to get a team together. Season starts Jan. 21. in Carrollton on Tuesday night or on Thursday night, just depends on where they put us i guess?

I know Phil and TRBL are going to be our Drag Ceerleaders (and I don't mean Drag racing cheerleders, if ya know what I mean ;) )

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
I played HS football... once scored 3 touchdowns in one single game.. along with 10 tackles and 2 interception...

·
Come feel the wrath
1,255 Posts
AmkreadGTO said:
I played HS football... once scored 3 touchdowns in one single game.. along with 10 tackles and 2 interception...
you sound like Al Bundy, lol :p

Space Coyote, I used to play flag-football, its been awhile. I used to play with Mercedes RGV Supermen, here from way down south. We were actually pretty good, were ranked 8th in class B in TFFA

http://www.texasflagfootball.com/

I wish we had Drag Cheerleaders too ;) :D

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you're both hired.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
8 months too early? Jan. is the only time to play around here. :)

479 Posts
I won't be down for another 8 months though :( But yeah January is a good time. I miss the 40's one day and 70's the next.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ahhh Roger, Roger. didn't know you were headed this way. It will be nice when you move down though. Heat and Humidity make for nice moving weather. :)

479 Posts
Its much worse up here trust me. I lived down around the metroplex pretty much all my life till my evil parents decided to move up here. It will be SO nice to get back home, its not even funny.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts