Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Colossus
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize this is not a member but all should be aware Not to buy CX Racing

I have bought 3 products from them in my time on the platform and all 3 have been bad experiences.
y-pipe no lip on it so it just blows off, and terrible cheap coupler
intercooler piping kit poor fitment, cheap clamps that don't hold and cause leaks

Suspension coil overs- These are very short and do not fit on twin turbos even though they say they do. A dremmel is needed to shape a bit out of the rears in order to fit. They sent the incorrect parts and will not replace them and want me to ship back for $75 to get my refund, which was refused until I disputed with paypal, and my credit card co.

They have not responded to emails or calls and the few responses are counterproductive.
This is a terrible company, spend a bit more and go with a quality company.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I got their coil overs on my car too. They sent me the wrong rear coil overs. Had to do custom work to have them fit and be safe. They sit low but not to the point that my tires rub or i cant get over speed bumps, But mine are set as high as they could go.

Attachments

·
Colossus
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea They are being a really big pain in the rear to deal with. They have the 2nd worst customer service of any company. I have ever done business with, only 2nd to one that is out of business.

·
?Mark
16,570 Posts
1) horrible customer service
2) dont buy their 70mm throttlebody leaks like a sifter
4) FMIC is ver cheap and limited
5) their piping on FMIC doesnt fit properly

·
Redfoo
100 Posts
I have never seen anything made by them that actually fits. Not a single thing.

·
Registered
5,668 Posts
Doesn't pampena sell cx's fmic? Haven't heard any complaints from people buying them.

You get what you pay for! Never cheapen out on a suspension component!

·
Registered
515 Posts
ive never had any but from what i have been told you should stay away from everything except the intercooler piping. i have heard fitment issues but most people who have them say that they fit with a little minor adjustment but that depends on how much other aftermarket stuff is under the hood.

havent ever tried their full exhaust system but if any of you have i would take that into consideration.

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,098 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts