Registered
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Custom Yellow Leather Shift Boots

I have one each of the following ready to ship:

Shift Boot --$30.00
E-Brake Boot --$20.00
Upper Door Trim Leather --$35.00

Shipping and Handling is $5.00 per order. Free shipping if you buy all three pieces.

You can check out some photos of the items and see other colors at:

http://www.acceptable-risk.com/mobo/web/mobo.html

·
Hail to the King, Baby
1,064 Posts
follow up

I shot you an email about the custom yellow before, but my email is on the fritz, so I'm just gonna post my question - My stock shift boot is really ratty (hence the replacement), and it also does not go all the way up to the knob - there is nothing holding it there. Basically I have the knob on top, then an exposed metallic "ring" around the shift rod, and the boot isnt connected in any way. I suspect that the new boot only includes the leather, nothing to connect it? If not, could you possibly supply that piece, whatever it is? BTW you said the lighter yellow custom color would be 100$ initially :eek: so I think I'll just go with the stuff in this post, though I'll wait for the samples to get here...if it really matches I guess I have the dough to fork over (no more Eibachs :( )

Two more questions (sorry!) 1) How do you take payment? 2) ETA on custom leather for the seats? I'd be much more inclined to put up the money for the lighter shades of yellow if those were coming soon....

Thanks

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have any extra rubber spacers for the shift boot. If you go to my site and look at the install page, you will see what you are missing. It sits on top of that metal ring (it's a key that pops into a grove on the shift rod). You should be able to find some thing at a home Home Depot. I think you could get one off a wrecked Eclipse as well. The lighter yellow leather would require a minium order of $100, not an extra $100. The seats are still a month or two out. I can take money orders, checks (must clear) and paypal. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks,

Keith

·
Finally back!
1,226 Posts
What material is the Shift boot made of? It that the price for just a black one also?

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AustinGT

The shift boots are made of 100% drum dyed leather. The price is the same for the color and the black since I buy both in the same amounts. I can also do other custom colors on request. Check out the site for all the info and prices.

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Dude, can't you get the charcoal/black leather? I just need one that looks stock...

I'd buy it if you had it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts