Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a thread up in the parts for sale section ( http://www.3si.org/forum/f4/custom-machining-517554/ ). I can make you guys just about anything you need. I was thinking it would be cool to have some sort of chapter badge out of aluminum plate to put somewhere in the engine bay with name and member# on it ~10 bucks. Any takers?

·
may the boost be with you
170 Posts
That would actually be really cool. I feel like our chapter is not as active as some as the other and I think it would be great to get it up and more active. if we do then some chapter specific spark covers or something would actually be pretty cool

·
-Driftus Maximus-
887 Posts
I'm in for a badge for both of my cars. It would be cool to have something like this. This chapter has been kinda quite for some time and we need something to make some noise. Lol.

·
170 Posts
If we try and get people together before NG I think that would be good. Next week is the last week for a lot of colleges so my schedule becomes pretty free. We should try and find a date when most people could make it. I have had my car for a year now and only met two people in our chapter haha

As for the badge or whatever that would actually be really cool. Either something in the engine bay or something for the center console would be pretty sweet.

·
-Driftus Maximus-
887 Posts
I have a meet going down this Saturday. I didn't know classes got out this weekend. I know that's has been a problem for one guy so far.

·
170 Posts
hmm what time saturday and where at?

I have finals starting next week but not until Tuesday so I could possibly drive somewhere Saturday depending on the length of the drive

·
-Driftus Maximus-
887 Posts
Here is the address for all that want to show up and need directions

529 Fair St
Kendallville‎ Indiana‎ 46755

I'll be there about 12.

·
Banned
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright, which would you guys rather see (that is the important thing), something that goes inside, or in the engine bay, or both). Gimme your input, that is what custom is all about!

·
Rockstar
1,639 Posts

·
170 Posts
Either one would be pretty cool. Or maybe something to replace the ash tray on the inside.

·
Michiana 3/S Chapter Pres
3,041 Posts
I like it, let me know what I can do to help, I got our logos and everything if you need them. Hopefully we can get this group more active this Spring and Summer. I just bought another one after not having one for 5 years, so I am sure I will throw something together.

·
Banned
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah man! I would like to see our communities (all of them) become a bit closer and get together/help eachother. Not like they are making any more of these cars....

If you could send me a copy of the logo, that would be sweet!

·
-Driftus Maximus-
887 Posts
I would like a plate with the chapter logo on it to go on the intake plenum where the lettering is. I'd shave the lettering off, then epoxy the logo plate on to the plenum.

·
Banned
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Don't worry, its not gonna die, working on a few spark plate covers for other customers and a 19t td04hl exhaust housing for another, gimme a week or so for stuff to clear up and I'll get a few renders up for you guys

·
Banned
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Added some pics in my custom machining thread in parts for sale of my first spark plug coverplate for those that are interested.

Commencing work on chapter stuff next.

·
Paid Member
172 Posts
you should find who has the plans and make the IAC Remote Mount Blocks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts